Is It Possible to Combine Delta Reservations?
It is a quite common scenario when you book your own ticket and later one more person wants to join you. It may be your friend, relative or colleague. In normal scenarios, you cannot expect to fly alone. In this way, you will fail to enjoy the trip. If you have chosen Delta airlines, then you can avoid this scenario. Delta let you combine reservations, but how? You can learn about this further.
Things to remember while combining Delta reservations
Before you move to the process to change it, you should know the conditions. These are the prerequisites necessary to meet; if you are not meeting them, you cannot run the combined the reservation process.
- Same reservation
When you are joining two reservations, then you and your companion must have the same reservation class. It should not happen that you are travelling with a premium economy, and your companion is in the economy. Check this before you apply for a combining reservation. Even if you want to do this, you have to cancel the entire booking and make a reservation again. It will add unnecessary expenses.
- Certificates must be upgrade
Each companion, or if there is more than one, must have their own upgrade certification. If you don’t know whether your certificates are upgrades or not, you can simply contact the person and know about this.
So these are the primary two points that you should know and make sure it is clear. Once you meet them, you can run the below-mentioned steps.
Steps to combine reservation with Delta
To combine reservations, you need to contact the support person of Delta airlines. You can call them with a contact number 1 (800) 221-1212 or 1 (802) 219-1212, or you can opt for worldwide phone numbers. You have to share your reservation number and your companion one. They will run the process and provide you with new reservation tickets to share with your companion.
It must have been cleared that how to run the combined Delta Reservations process. For any query, you can just interact with a live person and know more about it.
How do I Link Passengers on Delta Airlines?
A Short Guide to link Passengers on Delta Booking
If you wish to link different passengers on Delta Airlines reservations, then the following will help;
Can I link Passengers on Delta?
Yes, you can link passengers on your Delta Airlines booking; if you have different seats or different PNR numbers, you can request Delta Airlines to link two of them.
How to link passengers on Delta?
The following points will help you get an answer to the query, ‘How do I link passengers on Delta?’ in a hassle-free and timely manner;
Phone Support- You can call the official support number 1 (800) 221-1212 or 1 (802) 219-1212 of Delta Airlines to link passengers;
- On a preferred browser, visit the official Delta Airlines website.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Locate and click on the ‘Help Center’ option under the Customer Service category.
- It will take you to the official support page of Delta Airlines.
- Scroll till you find their phone support option.
- It will be displayed by ‘Still Need to Contact Us?’
- Now, click on the option ‘Additional Assistance.’
- A new menu will appear on the same tab of the window.
- Keep on scrolling on the page if you cannot find your region's official support phone number.
- Once you find your region, please note their working days and hours of operation and call the number provided accordingly.
- Shortly, a support representative will connect with you on the phone.
- You’ll have to keep your booking information handy so that you can link passengers.
Link Passengers Policy
If you need to link passengers on Delta Airlines, you’ll have to contact the support team of Delta Airlines on a priority basis. You can only do the needful if the payment method for both the reservations is the same. Passengers can only be linked if you provide complete booking-related information.
How to Add Passengers to an Already Booked Delta Trip?
Travel is probably the most unpredictable thing: last-minute delays, cancellations, flight changes, modifications, and whatnot. Anny query you come up with, be sure that someone has already faced it, and the answer is somewhere out there. If you are looking to know if you can add passenger to existing reservation Delta list is possible. In such is the case, then yes, it is possible; it can sound complicated, but the solution is simple.
You must open the ‘Manage Booking’ section to begin the process.
Now you must first generate a new PNR number using the last name of the passenger in concern. Add EXST as the first name. PNR stands for passenger name record.
Now you will type the PTC, which stands for Passenger Type Code. You can find this in the confirmation mail the airline sent you. With this, you can request the seats as per your need.
This should generate the new seat code, and this will be managed through the automatic system.
You can proceed forwards with the help of the pop-ups and prompts and complete the process.
Another method is you can call Delta Airlines customer service and ask them to add passenger to existing reservation Delta list on your behalf.
If you made the reservation by hiring an agency, then you should ask the agency to make the modifications for you. The extra payment can be made both on-site and through the travel agency. In case your trip needs payments in segments and separately, and you are unable to do it, you should assign this work to a support representative. The experienced staff will complete the work in a few minutes for you.
How do I Connect my Delta Reservation?
If you need help with booking or need to ask any general questions, you can connect with delta reservation anytime. There are many ways to contact Delta Reservations; however, call 1 800 221 1212 to speak to the Delta agent in real time. Follow the mentioned steps below to ensure everything is clear.
Steps you can follow to connect the Delta reservation over the phone
- Dial the Delta reservations phone numbers 1 800 221 1212 or 1 802 219 1212
- Choose a service language and follow the self-explanatory IVR commands.
- Select 1 for reservation & Ticketing.
- Select 2 for making changes.
- Select 3 to ask about refund/ baggage.
- Select 4 for flight status.
- Select 5 for anything else.
- If you need to talk about reservation, press one and continue
- The system will connect you to the reservation departments and stay online.
- In a few minutes, a live agent from Delta will join your call, with whom you can share your problems and get them solved.
Conclusion: In this way, you can connect with Delta Reservations over the phone anytime. Alternatively, you can opt for other ways to communicate with the airline, like email, chat, social media, etc. If you need personalised support, you can access it by login into your Delta SkyMiles account online.
Related Queries & Important Links
- Pegasus Airlines Group Booking
- Indigo Group Booking
- What is Delta Airlines Meet And Assist?
- How Do I Call Air Transat From Mexico?
- How many Luggage are Allowed on International Flights?
- Guide to travelling with Infant on Delta Airlines
- Royal Jordanian Group Booking
- Vistara Group Travel Booking
- Iberia Airlines Last Minute Flight Deals
- How do I Add my Lap Child to my Spirit Airlines Flight?