Want to Know Delta Airlines Covid 19 Policy? Get All Information Here
Delta Airlines understands the current scenarios of the world. No one knows when and how things can be changed. With the COVID 19 pandemic, everyone has witnessed a change that has turned the world upside down.
Facing lots of challenges, the travel industry precisely the aviation industry is trying all possible to help to provide convenient travel. And during this process, there are lots of amendments have been made to the policies of the airlines.
Delta Airlines which is a renowned name across the world has also made some flexibility to its cancellation policy. In case you wonder what is Delta Airlines Covid 19 policy, this post is a must-read. Here you will get information that will help you to cancel your bookings and get a full refund. So, go through it.
What Is the Cancellation Policy of Delta Airlines for COVID 19?
- Delta Airlines understands the fact that you may face some changes in your planned trip. This is why the airline lets you change or cancel a flight booking without a change fee or Award redeposit fee.
- The Delta Airlines Covid 19 policy explains, on canceling the flight ticket, the value of the ticket will be returned to you through eCredit and that can be used for future travel.
- Besides, the Basic Economy flight tickets are final, there will be no change or refund for the flight ticket. In that case, you won't receive any credit for future travel.
- Also, when you cancel a flight ticket within 24 hours of the ticket purchase, you can cancel the tickets without any fee and may get a full refund.
- In case, you want to avoid the cancellation charges, the tickets must be purchased seven or more days before the departure. Otherwise, the charges will apply to your bookings. Even if the flight cancelation is made within 24 hours.
- Further, if you book refundable flight tickets only then, you can request a refund. Non-refundable flight tickets are not eligible to get a refund however you may get some eCredit for future travel.
- As per the Delta Airlines Covid 19 policy, the eCredits are useful for one year from the date of issue. You can book a ticket using the travel points to your destination.
- Apart from this, if you request a refund and it gets accepted, it will take up to seven days to get the amount returned to your account. On the off chance, any delay appears, you can contact the bank or payment interface that you used for completing the payment.
Get Your Flight Tickets Canceled on Delta Airlines Immediately
With the information explained above, you will be able to cancel your flight ticket on Delta Airlines without much of a stretch. In case you need more information about Delta Airlines Covid 19 policy. You can dial the customer service phone number to get immediate help. The support team is available around the clock to help you and provide you all the required information. So, dial the phone number and get immediate assistance from the experts.
Related Queries & Important Links
- How do I book a flight using Delta SkyMiles?
- Delta Airlines Covid 19 Policy
- Delta Airlines Salt Lake City
- Delta Airlines Seoul
- How to Book Extra Seat on Delta Airlines?
- What Information is Needed to Book a Flight on Delta?
- How Do I Reschedule My Flight on Delta?
- Delta Airlines Low Fare Calendar
- How To Call Delta Airlines from Philippines?
- What is the Phone Number for Delta Airlines Reservations?