Is it possible to get your money back from Delta Airlines?
Do you want to know if you can get your money back from Delta Airlines? Many people ask if they would get refunded by Delta Airlines if they cancel a flight with them. Yes, you can get your money back from Delta Airlines which you paid for a flight that you later cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances. Delta Airline’s refund policy largely determines how much money you can get back from your payment for a flight. You must collect data about Delta Airlines' refund policy, as well as learn how to get your money back from them, by reading the information below.
What is the refund policy of Delta to give your money back?
If you wish to know that how can I get my money back from Delta Airlines you must first understand their refund policy, which lays out the terms and conditions. The correct information on Delta Airline's refund policy is given below.
- Passengers who cancel a flight ticket within 24 hours of booking are entitled to get full money back, according to Delta Airlines' refund policy.
- Delta Airlines, on the other hand, does not give the full amount to passengers who cancel their flight ticket after the 24-hour time period has passed, as they subtract a cancellation fee from original price.
- Furthermore, Delta Airlines credits the refund money to the initial payment option used by the passengers during the actual flight booking.
- Furthermore, the money that Delta Airlines returns to passengers for non-refundable bookings is given to them in the form of an eCredit to their wallets. Passengers can use their eCredit funds to book any potential flight or add-on service with them at a later date.
- Only when a passenger submits an online request or contacts Delta Airlines' reservations support department does the airline give back their money.
- As per Delta Airlines refund policy, travelers are also entitled to get their complete money back if they have to cancel a flight due to the death or other medical reasons.
What is the process to get your money back from Delta?
You need to complete an online form to request Delta Airlines to refund your money for a flight you have cancelled with them. The steps for requesting a refund from Delta Airline are illustrated below.
- To apply for a refund for a cancelled flight, you must first go to Delta Airlines' website
- Then you must complete and submit the refund request form with all of the relevant information
- After that, Delta Airlines will process your refund request as quickly as possible and credit the refund money to your account in 7 working days
- If you are cancelling a non-refundable flight on Delta Airlines, you can get your money back in eCredit form
- You could also contact Delta Airlines' reservations service center to request your money back
The most appropriate information about whether you can get your money back from Delta Airlines, if so, then what the rules are, and how you can request it is given above. You can contact Delta Airline's customer service center directly if you need any more assistance.
Related Queries & Important Links
- How do I cancel my airBaltic flight?
- Cheap Flights for Christmas Travel 2022
- When is the Best Time to Book Flights for Christmas 2022?
- Cheap International Flights for Christmas
- How do I contact Lufthansa from Greece?
- How do I Contact Turkish Airlines from Colombia?
- How do I Contact Turkish Airlines From Russia?
- How do I Contact Norwegian Air From France?
- How To Contact Lufthansa From India?
- How do I Speak to Someone at Aerolineas Argentinas?