How can I hold a flight on Delta?
Delta Airlines is one of the finest and largest airlines of America. It has been serving in more than 350 destinations and making traveling easy. If you want to book your flight with Delta Airlines, you can do that as well as also hold your flight. The steps to hold the flight are given below.
How do I hold a flight on Delta?
- You need to head to the official website of Delta Airlines
- There you need to follow the ticket booking process as before
- Select the destinations and number of passengers traveling in the flight
- Now click on the date you want to hold your ticket for.
- You need to click on Search flight and you will see a list of flights on your screen
- Choose a flight that suits you the best and continue to book it
- Now provide all the details required for the ticket booking
- Keep n mind to click on the Hold for Now option at the last step to hold your flight.
- You will need to pay $25 and you will be able to hold the seat.
Please keep in mind that you can only hold your flight for 24 hours so if there is any delay, you will be charged that $25. However, you will get the same price when you hold the ticket if the price increases.
This is how you can get the answer of How do I hold a flight on Delta. You can also request the customer representative to book your flight by providing all the details.
How to hold a flight reservation on Delta effectively?
Flight reservation hold is for such passengers whose trip is not confirmed. Therefore, keeping this in mind, Delta offers the benefit of holding the flight reservation. If you want to hold your Delta flight reservation, then go for some practical steps. The steps will effortlessly help you in keeping the flight reservation. But before that, you should learn about the flight reservation hold policy.
What is the Delta flight reservation hold policy?
Before going for the reservation hold, you must know about the policy. The policy will help you in specific ways. Here is the policy in detail. Check them out.
- To hold a reservation, you must have a SkyMiles account.
- You will get 24 hours to confirm the booking that you put on hold.
- If you do not want to confirm the booking, leave it as it is. After 24 hours, it will get canceled.
- If you want to continue this booking, access your SkyMiles account and go to the “Manage My Booking” option to do the further procedure.
- You can hold a flight reservation by contacting Delta customer service.
Steps to holding a flight on Delta
- You can begin by launching the official web portal of Delta Airlines on your web browser.
- Go to your SkyMiles account.
- If you do not have an account of SkyMiles, create one.
- Dial the Delta customer service number to book your reservation.
- The customer representative will ask for your journey credentials.
- Please provide them with the necessary details.
- After that, ask them to hold your reservation.
- Now, your reservation is on hold for 24 hours.
- If you do not want to go for the journey, let it be.
- If you want to join Delta and continue the journey, go to the “Manage My Booking” option.
- You will see your hold reservation there and click on it.
- Do the payment part and complete it successfully.
- Pay $25 and complete the payment process.
- Now, Delta will send an email with your confirmed flight ticket.
The procedure to hold the Delta flight reservation is effortless. You can connect with the customer service and ask them to hold a flight reservation on Delta for some time. After that, Delta will hold your reservation, and you can do the needful.
Related Queries & Important Links
- How do I Skip Lufthansa Hold Time?
- How do I Talk to a Live Person at Avianca Airlines?
- How do I add TSA PreCheck to TAP Portugal?
- How to Contact Atlanta Airport Customer Service?
- How to Contact United Airlines at Frankfurt Airport?
- How to Contact Delta Airlines at Memphis Airport?
- How to Get Cheap Flights to San Francisco on LATAM?
- How to Get Cheap Flights to Las Vegas on LATAM Airlines?
- How to Call Frontier Airlines at Miami Airport?
- How can I change my flight date and time for free?