Wondering About Delta Airlines UMNR Policy? Get All Information Here
Sometimes, you can't help but let the children travel alone. It seems very challenging to let your children travel along on a flight. Delta Airlines understands all possible circumstances and provides an excellent service for an unaccompanied minors. The Delta Unaccompanied Minor Program makes sure of the security of a minor by providing a safe journey.
To deliver a comfortable and positive traveling experience, Delta Airlines UMNR policy opens many features like a trackable wristband, Delta personnel escort throughout the travel, and Sky Zone lounge for minors. If you want to plan an unaccompanied minor journey on Delta, you must know some essential points.
Things to Know About Unaccompanied Minor Travel on Delta Airlines
- If a child is four years or younger, they need an adult accompanying them throughout the journey. Also, the UMNR policy is not available, and the charges are not applicable.
- For children between five and seven years of age, the airline allows traveling for direct flights only. And you need to pay $150 for each side of the travel up to 4 children.
- When a child between eight and fourteen years of age travels by Delta Airlines, they can travel on selected non-stop flights. The children need to pay $150 for each side of the travel up to 4 children.
- Between fifteen and seventeen years of passengers can travel independently by providing a valid ID to security personnel. If the parents allow or want, they can travel as unaccompanied minors.
After going through these crucial points about Delta Airlines UMNR policy, you must be looking for the booking procedure for unaccompanied minor travel. Here are the instructions to help you understand the booking procedure.
How to Book Unaccompanied Minor Travel on Delta Airlines?
To check the eligibility for unaccompanied minor travel and book a reservation, you must call the reservation support team. The representative would ensure that you can travel or not. Once the adult who makes reservations receives a 4-digit PIN that requires whenever you need to make changes. Moreover, given instructions would make the booking process easier for you.
- At first, youdial the number 1 (800) 221-1212 or 1 (802) 219-1212 and hear IVR.
- Following the IVR instructions, you need to pick a language to talk to a representative.
- Similarly, you choose an option to communicate with a Delta Live Person.
- Further, your phone call redirects to a support team agent who assists you thoroughly.
- The representatives available over there helps you by giving your all details and booking the tickets.
- However, it might take some time to redirect your call to a representative, be on the phone call.
With this, you can book a ticket on Delta Airlines unaccompanied minor without much of a stretch. Apart from this, if you need to learn more about Delta Airlines UMNR policy, dialing the customer service phone number 1 (800) 221-1212 or 1 (802) 219-1212 would help you. The experts available over there provide you with complete assistance without any delay. Thus make a phone call and connect with a reservation agent and book your tickets instantly. Not only do they help you in booking but also give you all information immediately.
Delta Airlines UMNR policy.
Delta Airlines Unaccompanied Minor program policy by Delta Airlines to make sure that the children who travel alone in the flights are safe and can enjoy a good experience while travelling.
Children travelling alone in the flights and having reservations with umnr policy are provided with some particular services like Delta personnel escort, sky zone lounge,etc.
Children who are 4 years or younger than four years are not permitted to travel alone.
Children who are above 5 years to 7 years may travel on some flights only.
Children of age 8 to 14 years can travel on some nonstop and connecting flights.
Children of age 15 to 17 can also travel on some connecting flights.
To Book your flight:
There is a phone number given on the official website of the umnr site of delta Airlines, to make a booking you have to call on that number and a 4 digit OTP will be sent on your mobile for configuration.
Name,address and phone number of the guardian of the minor came to drop at the destination.
Delta Airlines umnr policy comprises the following :
Various services offered in the program:
During the time of travel, Delta agents prefer talking to your child and make sure they call upon them if they need anything.
Remind them not to stand at the gate area.
They make sure to take care of the child in every way.
Various things recommended for the child to bring:
Children can bring their passing time things like small toys, snacks, books etc.
A small bag is also recommended to bring so that nothing can be left.
An ID card and number is essential with the child during travel.
So, that was all. Above was the UMNR policy by Delta Airlines.
Related Queries & Important Links
- What is the cheapest day to fly on American Airlines?
- Japan Airlines Cancellation and Refund Policy
- How to Get Cheap Flights to Argentina?
- Air China Baggage Policy
- How to Get Cheap Flights to Chile?
- How to Get Cheap Flights to Brazil?
- How do I contact Air China Customer Service?
- Can I Reschedule my Flight for Free?
- How do I check in online with Air China?
- How do I upgrade my seat on Qatar Airways?