Get a Complete Guide on American Airlines Manage Booking
Headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas, American Airlines is the leading airline in the United States. In fact, not only in American but across the world, the airline is at number one position when measured by the scheduled passengers carried, fleet size, and revenue passenger mile. With almost 6800 daily flight operations including both domestic and international flights, the airline covers 350 destinations across 50 countries on five continents. The airline has 863 (Mainline) aircraft in its fleet and operates from its 10 hubs in which the main hub is at Dallas/Fort Worth.
Also, the airline offers you many services to make traveling more convenient for all. From making flight reservations to check-in, you can access any service online. Even you can add your checked baggage through the American Airlines Manage Booking section on its website. There are several services you can achieve by going to the Manage Booking section. Even when you face any hassle while using the services, you can contact customer support. Moreover, if you are wondering about the services that you can avail through the Manage Trips section, you should go through the given pointers:
- You can change or cancel your American Airlines flight booking,
- Check-in online for your flight that starts before 24 hours of the departure,
- Also, you can print, download, or email your boarding pass once you check-in online,
- You can add checked baggage to your bookings using American Airlines Manage Booking option,
- In case, you want to track your flight or want to know the flight status, you can do that as well,
- You can change the name, date, passenger online if your flight is eligible,
- Last but not least, you can upgrade your seats to a higher flight fare group.
Now, after knowing all the services that you can access through the American Airlines Manage Booking section, you must be wondering about the process to manage a flight booking online. Well, if it is the case and you need to know the steps to manage your flight booking, you can go through the given instructions.
How to Manage a Flight Booking on American Airlines?
- To begin with, you should go to the homepage of American Airlines website.
- Once you reach there, you need to select the Manage Trips/Check-in tab.
- Next, you have to fill in the passenger first name, last name, and the confirmation code.
- Then you should click the Find Your Trip button.
- After that, you can see your flight booking details on your screen along with some options.
- You can select any of the option that you want to add to your flight booking, for example, Upgrade Flight option.
- Thereafter, you are required to follow the instructions appearing on your screen.
- On the payment section, you need to enter the required details, and complete the purchase.
- Note: All services are not free to access through American Airlines Manage Booking so you may require to pay the charges to avail that service.
- Once the payment is done, you will get a confirmation on your email account.
Manage Your Flight Bookings on American Airlines Instantly From Anywhere
When you book a flight ticket on American Airlines through a travel agent or airline consolidators and want to cancel your flight tickets, in such a case, you are required to connect with the agency to cancel your bookings; you can't cancel a flight booking online. You can manage your flight booking only when you purchase the ticket from the website or at the airport.
Aside from this, if you face any problem while managing your flight ticket online through American Airlines Manage Booking section, you should contact the customer service team. The support team representatives are there to assist you thoroughly around the clock over a phone call.
- How Do I Call United Airlines to Book a Flight?
- Can I call Delta to book a flight?
- How do I get the best deal on a Delta flight?
- Delta Airlines Flight Delays and Cancellations
- Cheapest Days to Fly with JetBlue Airlines
- How to Get The Best Last Minute Flight Deals
- HOW MUCH IS THE COST OF CHANGING OR CANCELING A FLIGHT?
- Can I Change my Flight Date Last Minute?
- United Airlines Low Fare Calendar
- American Airlines Low Fare Calendar 2021