Why is my delta flight not a complimentary upgrade eligible?
Delta provides the best services to their passengers, and you can book or cancel your flight ticket at their website. You can book your flight ticket and want to upgrade your seat to higher class for a comfortable journey. Sometimes, you need to upgrade your companion flight ticket with a delta miles facility, so this type of upgrade has come under the complimentary upgrade. For that, if you are a delta comfort+, general sky miles member, you are not eligible for the complimentary upgrade; you can upgrade your companion flight that is not in your reservation if you are a medallion member. To know more about the complimentary upgrade, you need to understand the below points:
- If you and your companion are under the same flight ticket, you can apply for the upgrade at the time of booking, through the my trips option, or at check-in before departure.
- Upgrades will be available for the diamond window if both diamond medallion members and general members travelling together.
- If your companion has a general membership and you are a platinum medallion member, you will clear at the platinum window for the upgrade.
- If you want to upgrade your companion flight ticket with a sky miles member, which is not in your ticket, you need to call the customer service phone number, which is available at the delta contact section.
- If you want to upgrade more than two companions, your companion must be the elite member for the upgrade.
- If all the passengers at the same reservation are medallion members, then all the members will be cleared for the upgrade at the lowest tired medallion priority.
- If every general member checks in together, then no one in the flight ticket will be allowed for complimentary upgrades.
After understanding the above points, you can contact the reservation team and discuss, delta not complimentary upgrade eligible to board the flight with your companion. To reach the customer representative, you need to open the delta contact section and get the different ways to contact like call, chat, email or social media.
Related Queries & Important Links
- How Do I Get my Call Back from Lufthansa?
- How do I Skip United Airlines Hold Time?
- How do I Skip Qatar Airways Hold Time?
- How do I contact Qatar Airways from India?
- How to Contact Boston Airport Customer Service?
- How to Contact Delta Airlines at New York Airport?
- How to Get Cheap Flights to Boston on LATAM?
- How to Get Cheap Flights to Miami on LATAM Airlines?
- How to Contact Delta Airlines at Philadelphia Airport?
- How to Get Cheap Tickets to Toronto on Air Canada?