Is Delta blocking middle seats?
Traveling in Covid times was very risky. The threat has not lifted completely, but now people are traveling from one plate to another. To maintain safety in the flights, many airlines started different measures to keep the social distance. Delta Airlines started blocking the middle seats to provide more space to the travelers in the pandemic.
If you are wondering about is Delta blocking middle seats, the answer is No. Since May, Delta has stopped blocking the seats and started taking 100% occupancy. Now the passengers can book any seats they want, but they have to follow the safety measures given below.
Safety measures to take during flight with Delta
- You need to use a face mask that covers your nose and chin completely.
- Bandanas or normal scarfs are not allowed as a replacement for face masks.
- The travelers must maintain social distance among them and avoid touching unnecessary objects.
- You should not remove the facemask unless you have to eat or drink.
- You must be vaccinated from both doses of medicine to travel with Delta.
These are some safety measures you need to take while traveling with Delta. If you have further doubts regarding is Delta blocking middle seats, you can contact the airline's customer support.
Related Queries & Important Links
- How Do I Contact Delta Airlines at Prague Airport?
- How To Contact Delta Airlines From Frankfurt?
- How Do I Contact Delta Airlines From Bermuda?
- How do I Contact Delta Airlines at Reno Airport?
- How Do I Contact Delta Airlines at Vienna Airport?
- How do I Contact Delta Airlines at Vail Airport?
- How do I Contact Delta Airlines at ABE Airport?
- How do I Contact Delta Airlines at ALB Airport?
- What am I Entitled to if Delta Cancels my Flight?
- Can I talk to a Delta representative at the airport?