Guide on Refunds and eCredits with Delta Airlines
Delta Airlines is one of the major legacy carriers in the aviation industry known for its relentless services throughout the world. It not only provides non-stop flights but is also known for its customer satisfaction.
If you had a Delta Airlines flight ticket which got canceled or you canceled it, and now you are wondering that can you get a Delta refund instead of ecredit, if that is the case, then go through the following because if you keep on reading, then the below-listed points will help you understand all that there are about eCredits with Delta Airlines.
What are eCredits with Delta Airlines?
eCredits is a type of wallet section of Delta Airlines that allows you to collect, organize, manage and use all of your points which you earn at the time of flying or by getting your refund back from Delta Airlines.
It is not always up to you whether you wish to get a refund in your eCredit account of Delta Airlines or through the same manner you made the payment. If you have initiated a refund procedure and you wish to get a refund instead of eCredits, then go through the points listed below.
Get Delta Airlines a refund instead of eCredits
You can get a refund from the team of Delta Airlines instead of eCredits with the help of the points listed below;
- The refund will only be provided to you if the flight was canceled by Delta Airlines.
- The refund will be initiated if there was a fault on Delta’s behalf; if you have canceled your flight ticket, you cannot get a refund because the amount will be forwarded to your eCredits account.
- In that case, you can only use your eCredit for future flights with Delta Airlines or for making any necessary changes on your flight ticket.
How to apply for a refund with Delta Airlines
You can apply for a refund with Delta Airlines with the help of the points listed below;
- You can only claim a refund within 24 hours of making your flight booking or reservation.
- That can be done with the official website of Delta Airlines.
- Visit the official website.
- Go to the ‘My Trips’ section.
- Enter the personal details regarding your Delta flight and click on ‘Continue.’
- The following page will showcase the options through which you can make changes on your Delta flight.
- Locate and click on the ‘Refund’ option.
- The refund process will be initiated after that.
Therefore, you can apply for a refund with Delta Airlines with the help of the steps mentioned above. If you face any queries, you can get in touch with the customer support team of Delta Airlines with the help of making a phone call to the official support number of Delta Airlines. You can find the support number on their official website with their working days and their hours of operation.
Refunds vs. eCredits, which is better?
Why should you choose to get a refund from Delta Airlines instead of getting an eCredit? All the following points will help you get a better understanding of the same;
- If you do not wish to fly on a fixed date, then getting a refund would be a wise choice because you can then get back the money that you spent on buying your flight tickets.
- The eCredits can only be used for buying tickets on Delta Airlines or for making changes on your current or future Delta flight.
- If you are not that sure about flying with Delta, you can apply for a refund with Delta.
Related Queries & Important Links
- Is it cheaper to buy plane tickets as a group?
- Alaska Airlines Group Booking
- Can I select my seat on Air China?
- Asiana Airlines Baggage Policy
- Qatar Airways Manage my Booking
- Asiana Airlines Low Fare Calendar
- How do I Choose my Seat on Japan Airlines?
- How to Book Multi City Flight on Singapore Airlines?
- How to Make a Group Reservation on Qatar Airways?
- Copa Airlines Group Booking