Learn more about the JetBlue Airways change and cancellation policy
Nowadays sudden changes in the plan are quite common because no one knows when the things around turn and show the new page. Likewise, airline travelers at the last moment want to change or cancel their flight booking.
For that JetBlue Airways has designed some interesting policies in the interest of its passengers to avoid any loss in this type of situation of JetBlue airways refund Policy
Read on the JetBlue change and cancellation Policy
JetBlue airways refund Policy is easy to follow and understand, so keep these pointers in mind before canceling the flight booking
- Passenger will be charged a sum of $25 non-refundable fee per person for changing or canceling a reservation over the phone call in addition to the fees applicable to the fare. But passengers have the option to save this $25 per person fee by using the online mode of manage Booking at jetblue.com.
- The fee for changing/canceling the flight booking varies with the fare options like a passenger who carry Basic blue fare are not eligible for Voluntary changes or cancellation.
- Passengers carrying a Blue &Blue Plus fare will be charged a fee of $200 per person for fares $200 or more the difference in fare of the ticket.
- As stated under the Blue extra fare, the passenger will not be charged any fee to change or cancel the reservation before the departure, only a difference in fare will apply.
- If the passengers do the cancellation on refundable fares, then this lies in JetBlue travel credit, which is valid for one year from the date of purchase of flight booking.
24-hour cancellation policy
- If the passenger completes the travel and it was booked seven days or more before the scheduled departure date, then you all have 24 hours from the purchase of the flight booking to cancel your reservation without being charged any fee.
- Flight bookings that have been changed are not eligible for a refund of money in the original form of payment and are subject to a per-person cancellation fee, regardless of being in 24 hours of the original flight booking.
No shows policy
- If the passenger looks to change the flight on the same day of flight departure, then they can opt for the same day change option.
- In case if the JetBlue non-refundable segment is not canceled before the departure of the flight, then all the money will be forfeited as in the segment.
- In the JetBlue non-refundable fare, passengers can made the change/cancellation of flight booking for a per person change/cancellation fee and the fare difference.
- Any remaining balance of the ticket will be credited to the future travel for the one year from the date of purchase of the flight booking.
- For JetBlue refundable fare, passengers are permitted to cancel the flight booking before the scheduled departure of the flight.
- Any changes made to the flight booking are subject to availability and difference in the fare.
Besides, above all the points on Jetblue airways Flight change policy, if you are willing to learn more in-depth about the policy, you can call directly on their helpline number to get a quick answer or solution.
Related Queries & Important Links
Jetblue Airlines Pet Policy
Cheapest Days to Fly with JetBlue Airlines
How Do I Talk to a Live Person at JetBlue Airways
JetBlue Airlines Manage Booking
Jetblue Airways Change and Cancellation Policy
How do I Live chat with JetBlue Airways?
How Do I Reschedule my Flight on JetBlue?
How do I Get a Refund from JetBlue?
JetBlue Airways Last Minute Flights Deals
How do I Contact JetBlue by Phone?
How to Get A Seat Assignment on JetBlue Airways
- How do I contact LOT Polish Airlines?
- What is the 800 number for American Airlines?
- How Do I Get my Call Back from United Airlines?
- How to Get Cheap American Airlines Flights?
- How Can i Get a Cheap Delta Flight?
- How Can I Get Cheaper Airline Tickets?
- How Do I Send a Message on Delta?
- How Do I Book Multi City Flights on Delta?
- Can You Get a Group Discount on Flight?
- Hawaiian Airlines Cancellation Policy