How do I Reschedule my Flight on JetBlue?
To handle the situation that comes knocking your door is your priority and at the same time if this is hampering your travel with Jetblue then you shall not panic. With the option to change your flight and reservations you can handle the situation very well.
This way you also save your money and get the chance to complete your trip. To know how to proceed with Jetblue reschedule flight option, refer below.
Steps to Reschedule Your Jetblue Flight!
- Start by launching any web browser and head over to the official website of Jetblue Airlines.
- Tap on the “Manage my Travel” option of the airlines from the top.
- Proceed by entering booking or reservation number along with the last name as stated on the flight tickets and tap “Next”.
- When you see itinerary details getting displayed in front of you, choose the option “Change my flight” and when you see the flight details getting displayed, choose the one that suits your travel.
- Your seat and class will remain the same. Yet, you need to check the difference in the payment and pay the same.
- The changes details will be emailed to you on the email that was entered at the time of booking.
Passengers can even choose to cancel their flight in the current booking and then book a new one. This is also one way to reschedule the flights. Those who need any further help are free to contact the customer service of Jetblue Airlines that is 24/7 active.
Related Queries & Important Links
- How do I book a flight using Delta SkyMiles?
- Can I Book a Flight Over the Phone?
- Can I Call United Airlines to Book a Flight?
- What Airlines are offering cheap flights?
- How Do I Get my Call Back from Hawaiian Airlines?
- Can You Get Your Money Back If You Cancel Your Flight?
- How do I Talk to a Live Person at Etihad Airways?
- How Do i Talk to a Live Person at Emirates Airlines?
- How Can I Reschedule my Flight Ticket?