JetBlue Airlines Pet Policy
JetBlue airlines ahs special pet exclusive program where passengers can easily travel with their pet around the world but there are certain rules and regulations that passengers have to keep in mind. Follow the below guideline if you need to know all the information regarding the JetBlue airlines.
What are the JetBlue Airlines Pet Policy?
Below are all the guidelines regarding the JetBlue airlines pet policy
- Passenger will have to provide all the pet’s vaccination and documentation records.
- Every country will need special documentation. It is recommended to contact the nearest embassy/consulate for further information or details.?
- The pet should have their tags and all their vet certificate.?
- Passengers will require the carrier which should not be exceeding the limit of 17"L x 12.5"W x 8.5"H. And the pet should be able to stand up and move around in the carrier easily.?
- The combined weight of your pet and carrier should not be more than the limit of 20 pounds.?
- The carriers should always have the leak proof bottom also it should be well ventilated.?
- Both soft-sided and hard-sided carriers will be accepted.
- Containers should not have the possible escape by an animal will not be accepted for transportation plus only one pet per carrier will be allowed.?
- Vaccination as well as documentation requirements might be different for different destination. It will be the responsibility of customer to understand each country’s animal importation requirements in order to get all the proper documentation before traveling with their pet (pet or service/emotional support animal).
- In case if you do not know the rules and regulations then to view the country-specific requirements and restrictions prior to travel, passenger can easily use the International Air Transport Association's (IATA) online database available on the website.
- The pet should remain inside the closed/zipped up carrier in the aircraft for the whole flight.
- Although passenger are free to hold the carrier on your lap during flight, the carrier can also be placed below the seat for taxi, take-off plus landing. Pet carriers are subject to being examined by airport security authorities before the flight departure.
- The pet are nor allowed to be placed through the x-ray machine.
- Passenger will be asked to hold your pet and pass through the metal detector when the carrier will be x-rayed. In case if this is not possible, your pet will have to undergo a secondary screening, which will include the visual and physical inspection by the Security Officers.
- Also take a note that JetBlue does not accept any kind of pet remains, cremated or otherwise,?in the cabin of the aircraft or as cargo.?
- To book the pet reservation go to the online website or dial the toll-free number their representative will help you in all possible ways.
These were all the information about the Jet Blue pet policy, if still there is any issue about JetBlue Airlines Pet Policy, then go to the contact section and dial the support number and soon executive will get connected to you in order to solve all your issue easily without any hassle.
Related Queries & Important Links
Jetblue Airlines Pet Policy
Cheapest Days to Fly with JetBlue Airlines
How Do I Talk to a Live Person at JetBlue Airways
JetBlue Airlines Manage Booking
Jetblue Airways Change and Cancellation Policy
How do I Live chat with JetBlue Airways?
How Do I Reschedule my Flight on JetBlue?
How do I Get a Refund from JetBlue?
JetBlue Airways Last Minute Flights Deals
How do I Contact JetBlue by Phone?
How to Get A Seat Assignment on JetBlue Airways
- United Airlines Independence Day Flight Deals
- American Airlines Independence Day Flight Deals
- Delta Airlines Independence Day Flight Deals
- Delta Airlines Atlanta Airport Phone Number
- How To Book EVA Air Business Class
- How do I File a Complaint with United Airlines?
- How Do I Complain to Delta Airlines?
- How Do I Call Hawaiian Airlines Customer Service from Philippines
- How Do I Call Delta Customer Service from Mexico
- Can I claim compensation if my flight is rescheduled?