Want To Get Refunds On JetBlue? Here’s What You Need To Know
Did you book flight tickets on JetBlue? But have no idea about how to get refunds on the airline? Well, JetBlue does offer its passengers refunds for their canceled flights but that would depend upon the refund policy of the airline. However, the airline’s refund policy is quite flexible and helping to its passengers.
Therefore, if you have no idea about the JetBlue refund policy and the online refund process, then here’s what you need to know. Also if you do not find the discussed information helpful, then feel free to connect with the customer services representatives on JetBlue and get further help.
How To Make Refund Request On JetBlue? Steps
JetBlue Airways lets you make the refund request via two ways – online and offline. If you wish to make an online refund request, then here’s how you can do it via the airline’s official website.
- Get access to JetBlue’s official website, then scroll to the Manage Trips tab, and then enter the booking details such as the Booking reference number & Last name of the passenger who is traveling.
- Now, hit the Find Flight button to fetch the booking details, and then look for the flight that you wish to cancel.
- Hereafter, scroll to the Refund request option, then follow the onscreen prompts to make the refund request to the airline.
Important Things To Know From The Refund Policy: JetBlue
- JetBlue offers a full refund for its flight that is canceled within 24 hours of the purchase, but the tickets must be booked within 7 days or less prior to the scheduled departure.
- For non-refundable tickets, if they are canceled after the 24-hour free cancellation time, then a refund will be provided for the unused part of the flight tickets as per the JetBlue refund policy. The refund will be provided within 7 days of the refund request is made and is valid for a year of the issuance if provided in the form of travel funds.
Furthermore, if you need any assistance on online refunds and the JetBlue refund policy, then contact the airline’s customer services, and discuss the queries with the experts.
Related Queries & Important Links
- How do I book a flight using Delta SkyMiles?
- Can I Book a Flight Over the Phone?
- Can I Call United Airlines to Book a Flight?
- What Airlines are offering cheap flights?
- How Do I Get my Call Back from Hawaiian Airlines?
- Can You Get Your Money Back If You Cancel Your Flight?
- How do I Talk to a Live Person at Etihad Airways?
- How Do i Talk to a Live Person at Emirates Airlines?
- How Can I Reschedule my Flight Ticket?