Step by Step Guide on JetBlue Airlines Group Travel
JetBlue Airlines is one of the major airlines which is known for the low cost air fares it provides. It believes in complete customer satisfaction both in terms of comfort while flying and while buying as well. You can get JetBlue tickets at a very affordable rate compared to other airlines. It makes travel easy whether you are travelling alone or with a group. If you are planning to travel with your group and you really don’t have any idea for the same then the below mentioned steps will help you with the same.
The below mentioned points will help you with the topic of jetblue group booking, so you can easily make a booking and travel with your desired set of companions in a hassle free manner.
To go through the procedure, first you’ll need to know a certain set of information for JetBlue Group travel beforehand.
Whether you are travelling with your companions for a trip or a corporate meeting doesn’t matter. All that matters is how efficient it can be for your group to travel. JetBlue has divided Group Travel into three different sections like.
- Leisure Groups
- Incentive Groups
- Meeting Travel
Leisure Groups- The benefits you’ll be getting in a leisure groups are as follows;
- The quotation you’ll be receiving will be a customized one, so you can set the needs accordingly to manage a low fare.
- A mere amount of only 50 dollars is required to complete your confirmation of the seat.
- For domestic flights, you’ll have to make the payment 30 days prior to your scheduled departure.
- For International flights, you’ll have to make the payment 60 days prior to your scheduled departure.
Incentive Groups- Incentive groups are more into the corporate meetings. This group provides convenient name change facilities, whether you want the option to sit together or sit apart. If someone gets cancelled you won’t be liable to pay a penalty till 10 percent of seats.
Meeting Travel- Meeting travel is completely for a group or office members who are going out for a corporate meeting and you wish to have flexibility of name changes on the tickets. It provides unlimited name changes and that too you won’t have to pay a single penny for that.
Thus, you can make your choice of group travel as mentioned with the help of the following ways;
Official website- With official website, you’ll have to follow the below mentioned steps.
- Login or continue on the official website of JetBlue.
- Locate and click on Travel Info.
- It will open a drop down menu which will consist of different options.
- Click on Group Travel under the section of Travelling Together.
- Once you do, it will open a new webpage which will consist of a form for you to fill up regarding a group travel.
- Input all the required credentials and click on ‘Request Group Travel’
Official Phone Number- You can also make a phone call to the official phone number given on the Group Travel page of JetBlue to make a Group Travel reservation. Initially you’ll be connected with an IVR but as soon as the queue gets over, a representative will get connected with you.
Therefore, you can easily confirm your booking with the help of contacting the jetblue group travel phone number.
- Delta Airlines Atlanta Airport Phone Number
- How To Book EVA Air Business Class
- How do I File a Complaint with United Airlines?
- How Do I Complain to Delta Airlines?
- How Do I Call Hawaiian Airlines Customer Service from Philippines
- How Do I Call Delta Customer Service from Mexico
- Can I claim compensation if my flight is rescheduled?
- How Do I Call United Customer Service from Mexico?
- How do I contact LOT Polish Airlines?
- What is the 800 number for American Airlines?