Learn the procedure to add TSA Pre-check on United Airlines.
At United Airlines, the TSA Precheck is a membership-based program that allows travelers to use expedited screening at the airport security hassle-free. Further, with this type of facility, passengers get the option to keep shoes, jackets and laptops, and 3-1-1 liquids that can easily stay in their carry-on bags during screening at participating airports. Now, if you need to know about the information on TSA Precheck, you should go through the list of points available in the below section to provide you with guidance.
- First of all, if you need to apply for TSA Precheck, then you will have to pay a fee for it
- Another necessary point to remember is that you also have to submit personal information for a background check
- The application fee is around $85, and the membership is for five years, which breaks down to $17 each per year
- Note that many of the travel credits reimburse the application fee to passengers without any hustle or bustle
- If you bought the TSA Precheck membership online, then the auto-renewal cost would be around $70 if it’s done online.
Although, now in case you want to know about the procedure against United Airlines Add TSA Precheck to Ticket, over a new booking or existing reservation then you need not worry at all because finally there is the best way that you can quickly learn and able to use for TSA Precheck and for that you need to follow the following section for getting appropriate help.
Method: 1: For new booking:
Let’s suppose you are getting a new booking at United Airlines and want to use the TSA Precheck number. Then you need to follow simple points, which are given here below for guidance.
- First, you need to reserve a new air ticket from the official website of United Airlines.
- You then enter your Precheck number while you are booking a new ticket.
- Ahead of which, you must select the option secure traveler information
- Then, you will have to follow the onscreen prompts, which will help you quickly secure your account for TSA Precheck.
Method: 2: For Existing Reservation:
Passengers can update the reservation with their TSA Precheck number. For this, you should use the following steps, which are listed here for reference.
- Initially, you have to go to edit the traveler information section.
- For this, open the official website manage reservation section, go to the airport, or open the official application of United Airlines.
- Now to add your Precheck number go to your United MileagePlus profile and log in to your account with the correct details.
- Herein tap on profile and preferences, and there find the saved travel documents and numbers section.
- Finally, you get the option to update your profile with the Precheck number quite conveniently.
Henceforth, suppose you are still left with some doubts or queries on United Airlines Add TSA Precheck to Ticket, in that case, you should contact the customer service team via phone or online chat, as with these modes, you will reach a live representative quite smoothly, and they will assist you wisely.
Related Queries & Important Links
- How do I Contact Delta Airlines at Reno Airport?
- How Do I Contact Delta Airlines at Vienna Airport?
- How do I Contact Delta Airlines at Vail Airport?
- How do I Contact Delta Airlines at ABE Airport?
- How do I Contact Delta Airlines at ALB Airport?
- What am I Entitled to if Delta Cancels my Flight?
- Can I talk to a Delta representative at the airport?
- Pegasus Airlines Group Booking
- Indigo Group Booking
- What is Delta Airlines Meet And Assist?