How to Change my Lufthansa Flight for Free?
Sometimes due to sudden change in plans, passengers need to change their Lufthansa flight according to the next schedule. The charge of flight change depends on the time and conditions of the booked ticket. One can change their flight online and through the customer service team. If you also want to change your flight, you can go through the flight change policy for more information and the online process to know the steps mentioned below.
Lufthansa's flight change policy.
- Passengers can change their flight for free within 24 hours of the booking with no additional charge.
- If you change your scheduled flight after 24 hours of the booking, you may need to pay some charge depending on the ticket's condition.
- The changed flight reservations will be granted as per the availability of the tickets. Also, You can upgrade the class of your ticket but cannot degrade while changing the flight.
- If the newly booked flight costs more than the previous one, passengers will have to pay the rest of the amount online. However, if the booked reservation costs less than the previous one, the left amount will be credited to the passenger.
- The fare amount of a new flight depends on the class of the ticket, time left for the journey, and the other points.
How to change my Lufthansa flight online?
- Firstly, launch an internet browser through your phone or computer and make sure to have good internet connectivity.
- Now go to the airline's official website and click on the 'manage my bookings' section.
- Enter the necessary details like the reference id number and passenger's last name.
- Now, a new page will open before you with the details of your flight, including the destination and departure city and flight time and date with your selected seat.
- Check the details properly and click on the 'change my flight' option from the menu section on the top left corner of the system.
- Now share the necessary details of your new flight, like the new time and date, including the passenger's details.
- Ensure to upload the necessary documents and check the price of the ticket. If the cost of the flight is more than the previous one, you'll have to pay the extra amount. If the new flight cost is less than the old one, the remaining amount will be credited back to the source account.
- Travelers will receive a verification code on the registered mobile number to process the payment. Once the payment is made, you'll get notified of the update through your registered email address.
The flight change policy and process mentioned above can help passengers change my Lufthansa flight for free online. One can easily process their request from the steps written above. However, if you need any other assistance regarding the same, you can contact the airline's customer service for help and support. The executives are available 24/7 via phone numbers, live chat, social media, and email. The executives can surely help you change the flight with the necessary details. They are well-experienced and work hard to assist travelers in all possible ways.
Related Queries & Important Links
How Do I Speak to Someone at Lufthansa?
How do I Book an Extra Seat on Lufthansa?
Lufthansa Airlines Last Minute Flight Deals
How Do I Book Multi-City Flights on Lufthansa?
Lufthansa Missed Flight Policy
How to Reserve a Flight with Lufthansa?
Lufthansa Cancellation and Refund Policy
How Do I Get my Call Back from Lufthansa?
How to use my Lufthansa Miles for Flights?
Lufthansa Airlines Manage my Booking
How do I Select my Seat on Lufthansa?
How To Change Flight with Lufthansa?
How far in advance can you book Lufthansa?
How To Claim Compensation from Lufthansa?
- How do I Contact All Nippon Airways Customer Service?
- How Do I Get a Refund From Cathay Pacific?
- How Do I Get a Refund From Air Italy?
- When do plane ticket prices go down?
- How do I Redeem my Flight Voucher?
- Egyptair Flight Change Policy
- Saudia Airlines Flight Change Policy
- How do I Get my Refund from Saudia Airlines?
- How do I Get my Refund from EasyJet?
- How do I Get my Refund from Azul Airlines?