How Do I Book Multi-City Flights on Lufthansa?
Travelers find it very easy to travel with Lufthansa airline for a comfortable and safe trip. Lufthansa airline also provides the facility of Lufthansa multi-city flight booking online through which passengers can save their time and money. Multi-city booking involves reservations from more than two destinations. To book the multi-city flight on Lufthansa airline, follow the below-mentioned steps.
Book my Multi-City Flight on Lufthansa?
- Visit the home page of the Lufthansa from the link available on the official website of the Lufthansa through your phone or laptop.
- You'll be directed to a new page with different options like my trips, flight status, and check-in. Select the book tab.
- You'll find three options available: flights, Lufthansa stopover, and flights + hotels. Click on the flight tab. Besides the departure and destination column, you'll find an option mentioned as trips; click on it.
- Again, three options will appear for one way, round trip, and multi-city. Select the multi-city option.
- Now fill the departure and destination city. Make sure to fill in the departure and destination dates from both destinations.
- People can also add flight if they want to travel to more than three places. \
- Enter the passenger's details and the number and age of the people traveling. Also, share the identity proof of the passengers. Sometimes, the airline may ask for more details and fill in all required details.
- Select the class in which you want to travel. There is two class available, economic and business. Select the one as per your budget and requirement.
- You can also add the promo code to get more discounts on your flight ticket. Different promo codes are available depending on the fare type of the ticket; add the best one to get more discounts.
- Click on the show flight option. The website will show you different flights available at different times. Select the flight as per your scheduled plan.
- Select the preferred seat if any. Otherwise, confirm the booking and proceed with the payment.
- Online payment is made with the use of cards or up. While completing the payment, a verification code is sent to the registered phone number. Enter the code and proceed with the payment.
- Once the payment is done, you'll get notified through the registered phone number or email. You can also download the e-ticket from your device, which can be used to get the boarding pass.
People can book a multi-city flight on Lufthansa through the easy steps mentioned above. Also, the passenger must note that they'll have to make their travel arrangement to travel from one city to another for the flight. If the departure is not from the last destination city, then people have to travel to the new departure city from the last destination by themselves. However, if they find any other difficulty, they can connect to the customer care service executives through the phone number, live chats, and email to complete the booking procedure.
Related Queries & Important Links
How Do I Speak to Someone at Lufthansa?
How do I Book an Extra Seat on Lufthansa?
Lufthansa Airlines Last Minute Flight Deals
Lufthansa Missed Flight Policy
How to Reserve a Flight with Lufthansa?
Lufthansa Cancellation and Refund Policy
How Do I Get my Call Back from Lufthansa?
How to use my Lufthansa Miles for Flights?
Lufthansa Airlines Manage my Booking
How do I Select my Seat on Lufthansa?
How To Change Flight with Lufthansa?
How far in advance can you book Lufthansa?
How To Claim Compensation from Lufthansa?
- How Do I Get a Refund From Air Astana?
- How Do I Get a Refund From Turkish Airlines?
- Qantas Airways Cancellation Policy
- How do I Contact All Nippon Airways Customer Service?
- How Do I Get a Refund From Qantas Airways?
- How Do I Get a Refund From Cathay Pacific?
- How Do I Get a Refund From Air Italy?
- When do plane ticket prices go down?
- How do I Redeem my Flight Voucher?
- Egyptair Flight Change Policy