How do I Book an Extra Seat on Lufthansa?
Lufthansa provides flexibility where passengers have the freedom to choose an extra seat. There may be many reasons a person will require an extra seat. If you want extra space for yourself, your baggage, or you have an infant; you can easily book an extra seat with Lufthansa. You can Book an extra seat on Lufthansa with the help of customer service online and also at the Lufthansa counter at the airport. The extra seat is subject to availability. You have to pay the price for an extra seat. There are also certain conditions associated with an extra seat. You must know about these conditions to book an extra seat hassle-free.
The process of booking an extra seat on Lufthansa
One can use many ways to book an extra seat on Lufthansa. You can use their online services, contact their customer service and the Lufthansa representative at the airport.
Book an extra seat online
It is quite an easy task to book an extra seat online. You must follow the given instructions to book an extra seat online:
- You have to go to your reservation through “Manage Booking.”
- Here, you have to select “Edit Flight.”
- Now, you need to select “Extra Comfort.”
- Here, you can select an adjacent seat through seat mapping.
- Here, you will find the option to choose a vacant seat.
- You have to make the required payment and be allotted an extra seat.
Book an extra seat with the help of customer service
If you find the online process a bit complex, then you can also book an extra seat with the help of customer service. You have to dial 1800 102 5838 or 1 (802) 636-9417 (OTA) and connect to the customer representative and request them to book an extra seat. If an extra seat is available, they will book it for you. You have to provide them with your itinerary-related information. This may take time compared to online service, which is quick and effective.
Book an extra seat at the airport
- You also have the facility to book an extra seat at the airport.
- You have to contact the counter of Lufthansa and ask their agent to book an extra seat.
- If a seat is vacant, they will book it for you.
Conditions of booking an extra seat
You cannot book an extra seat for any reason. There are certain conditions which one has to follow before booking an extra seat. Following are those conditions:
- You cannot book an extra seat for another person. If you want to book a seat for another person, you must make their reservations.
- You can book an extra seat in the following cases:
- Book a seat for extra comfort.
- Book an extra seat because of your heavy physical build.
- Unable to push down your both armrests
- Unable to fasten your seat belt.
- You have to make the payment for booking an extra seat.
- You must pay between $ 30 to $ 200 to book an extra seat.
- Booking a seat is subject to its availability.
If you follow these conditions, you can book an extra seat hassle-free. You can follow the process that best suits you. You must book an extra seat in advance to book a seat without any trouble. Lufthansa has provided its passengers with enough flexibility that they can use to book a seat. If you compare the terms and conditions of booking an extra seat with other airliners, you will realize that they have the most lenient terms. At the same time, they will provide you with many options to book an extra seat.
- How to Book an Extra Seat on JetBlue?
- How do I Get United Premier Access?
- How to Book an Extra Seat on British Airways?
- How can I Make a Group Booking on Eva Air?
- How do I Book an Extra Seat on American Airlines?
- How Do I Book a Multi City Flights on Qantas Airways?
- How do I Book an Extra Seat on Lufthansa?
- How do I use my miles on Copa Airlines?
- How do I Use Qmiles on Qatar Airways?
- How do I use miles on Turkish airlines?