What is Aer Lingus Flight Change Policy?
Aer Lingus is the flag carrier airline of Ireland. The main hub of Aer Lingus in Dublin. The crew members at Aer Lingus provide the customers & onboard passengers with good & A1 quality services & facilities that include hygienic meals, entertainment, wide space on board for legroom, music, movies & TV shows, etc. It’s headquarter is located in Dublin Airport, Ireland. The fleet size of the Aer Lingus is around 50 plus aircraft & the destinations that it covers are more than 90 plus. It generally operates in both domestic & international routes.
Now while the passengers go for the booking of their Aer Lingus flight they always after booking all the details get some confusion related to it. So after that, they look for the changing of their flight & then they look for the flight change policy & accordingly go for the changes. Now if you want to know about Aer Lingus Flight Change Policy, so that you could easily go for the flight changing at Aer Lingus.
Then you must go through these simple key points of the Aer Lingus flight change policy;
- The only fare difference will be charged between the original price & price that is available at the time changes being made
- There will be no refund for the lower fare difference
- Aer Lingus change of flight permitted to the customers 2 hours prior to the scheduled departure time
- Aer Lingus change flight permitted from the same country of origin
- Aer Lingus change flight date fee waived for the changes at the airport premises
- In the case of any voluntary flight change, the pre-purchased meal & other travel essentials are non-transferable & non-refundable too
- And in case of Aer Lingus flight change schedule, passengers will get notified at least seven days prior to the scheduled departure
- And as per the Aer Lingus flight change policy, there is no refund or travel credit on the lower difference in the fare.
Therefore these are some of the points for the Aer Lingus flight change policy that every customer should know while changing the flight ticket at Aer Lingus. However if you also need to know about the process of Aer Lingus flight change, they must go through these steps listed below;
- At first you have to browse to the airlines booking portal & go to the manage my trip link
- There enter the six-digit booking reference & the last name of the passenger
- Then choose your reservation & click on the airlines manage my booking change flight tab
- Then you will choose any of the following options displaying on your screen
- Then make the necessary changes as per your preferences
- Now you have to go to the payment page of the airline & then you will pay the applicable fare difference & the taxes
- After that you will get the confirmation message that displays changes are successful
- At last you will also get the airline flight change confirmation on your registered email.
However, in any case, you need further information related to Aer Lingus Flight Change Policy, and then you feel free to contact the customer care service team executive who is available 24/7 round the clock so to assist their customers who need help & guidance.
- How do I get a refund from TAP Air Portugal?
- How Do I Book a Multi City Flight on United Airlines?
- How can I get discounts on flights?
- How do I Reserve a Seat on LOT Polish?
- Can I get compensation for a delayed flight?
- Can I get a refund if my flight time is changed?
- How do I Call Aer Lingus from UK?
- How Do You Book Flights to Multiple Cities?
- How Do I Book a Multi City Flight on Hawaiian Airlines?
- How Do I Book a Multi City Flight on JetBlue?