Aer Lingus Flight Change Policy
Aer Lingus is the flag carrier airline of Ireland. The main hub of Aer Lingus in Dublin. The crew members at Aer Lingus provide the customers & onboard passengers with good & A1 quality services & facilities that include hygienic meals, entertainment, wide space on board for legroom, music, movies & TV shows, etc. It’s headquarter is located in Dublin Airport, Ireland. The fleet size of the Aer Lingus is around 50 plus aircraft & the destinations that it covers are more than 90 plus. It generally operates in both domestic & international routes.
Now while the passengers go for the booking of their Aer Lingus flight they always after booking all the details get some confusion related to it. So after that, they look for the changing of their flight & then they look for the flight change policy & accordingly go for the changes. Now if you want to know about Aer Lingus Flight Change Policy, so that you could easily go for the flight changing at Aer Lingus.
Then you must go through these simple key points of the Aer Lingus flight change policy;
- The only fare difference will be charged between the original price & price that is available at the time changes being made
- There will be no refund for the lower fare difference
- Aer Lingus change of flight permitted to the customers 2 hours prior to the scheduled departure time
- Aer Lingus change flight permitted from the same country of origin
- Aer Lingus change flight date fee waived for the changes at the airport premises
- In the case of any voluntary flight change, the pre-purchased meal & other travel essentials are non-transferable & non-refundable too
- And in case of Aer Lingus flight change schedule, passengers will get notified at least seven days prior to the scheduled departure
- And as per the Aer Lingus flight change policy, there is no refund or travel credit on the lower difference in the fare.
Therefore these are some of the points for the Aer Lingus flight change policy that every customer should know while changing the flight ticket at Aer Lingus. However if you also need to know about the process of Aer Lingus flight change, they must go through these steps listed below;
- At first you have to browse to the airlines booking portal & go to the manage my trip link
- There enter the six-digit booking reference & the last name of the passenger
- Then choose your reservation & click on the airlines manage my booking change flight tab
- Then you will choose any of the following options displaying on your screen
- Then make the necessary changes as per your preferences
- Now you have to go to the payment page of the airline & then you will pay the applicable fare difference & the taxes
- After that you will get the confirmation message that displays changes are successful
- At last you will also get the airline flight change confirmation on your registered email.
However, in any case, you need further information related to Aer Lingus Flight Change Policy, and then you feel free to contact the customer care service team executive who is available 24/7 round the clock so to assist their customers who need help & guidance.
What is the flight change policy for Aer Lingus Airlines?
Do you need to modify your Aer Lingus booking but have no clue about the flight change guidelines of the airline? Then, you can check out the guidelines shared in this article and modify their booking in time.
Guidelines to change flight booked with Aer Lingus Airlines
The travelers who are willing to change their Aer Lingus booking and need information on Aer Lingus flight change policy can check out the guidelines shared and modify their booking accordingly.
- The changes to the Aer Lingus booking can be made using the manage booking service of Aer Lingus.
- If the reservation includes partner airlines, the traveler must contact the reservation center for the flight change process.
- All changes to the booking need to be made two hours before the flight's departure, or the amount associated with the booking will get forfeited.
- The flight change for Aer Lingus booking is subject to fee and fare difference.
- The change to the reservation is permitted only from the same country of origin. Also, the travel needs to be completed within one year of the purchase date.
- If the purchased fare is more than the new fare, the traveler will get the difference for future purchases.
Thus, these are the key pointers of the Aer Lingus flight change policy. If the traveler still has queries regarding the flight change policy and procedure, then one can reach out to the airline's reservation center and manage their bookings in time without any hassle.
So, travelers who are willing to change their Aer Lingus flights can go through the information shared carefully and manage their reservations.
Related Queries & Important Links
How do I Call Aer Lingus from UK?
Can I get a refund from Aer Lingus?
How to Book Extra seat on Aer Lingus?
Aer Lingus Flight Change Policy
Aer Lingus Flight Cancellation Policy
How Do I contact Aer Lingus by Phone?
Can I Request a Call Back from Aer Lingus?
How Do I Speak To a Aer Lingus Airline Representative?
- How Do I Call Air France From Mexico?
- How do I Call Air Canada from Switzerland?
- How do I Call Delta Airlines from Serbia?
- How Do I Call Copa Airlines From Colombia?
- How do I Call Delta Airlines from Hungary?
- How Do I Call Spirit Airlines From Colombia?
- How do I Call Delta Airlines from Switzerland?
- How Do I Contact Volaris Airlines From Mexico?
- How do I Call Turkish Airlines from Netherlands?
- How do I Call Delta Airlines from Denmark?