All about canceling a Singapore Airlines flight
If you have booked a flight with Singapore airlines but you could not travel due it a certain situation. So, you are wondering about the information associated with Singapore airline's cancelation. Then you are on the right article. All you have to do is to refer to the article written below and get all the information associated with it.
How to cancel a Singapore Airlines flight?
The flight cancellation of Singapore airlines can be done in various ways. However, one of the most preferred ways by th passengers is through the official website of the airlines. Refer to the steps mentioned below to get your hand on the flight cancellation process.
- The primary step is to open the official webpage of Singapore Airlines.
- You will find the “Manage booking” option on the official homage of the website. Fill in your last name and your booking reference id in the tab to search for your flight details.
- Once you are directed to your flight details, then you will find options like the “cancel my booking” alongside your flight details.
- Confirm your flight booking cancelation and hit the submit button.
- Once done, you will have to pay the cancellation charges as per the cancellation policy of Singapore Airlines.
- You will then receive a confirmation mail from the official mail address of Singapore Airlines to arrive at your registered email address justifying that your flight has been canceled.
Now, these are the steps that you need to follow in order to cancel your flight through the official webpage of Singapore Airlines. You also get to cancel your flight by calling the customer care representative or by visiting the airport counter.
Singapore Airlines cancellation policy
It is always necessary to know the terms and conditions associated with canceling a flight with any of the airlines. So, when you have canceled a flight with Singapore Airlines. So, you should refer to the highlights of Singapore Airlines Cancellation Policy as written below :
- The cancellation policy allows you to make changes through the official website of Singapore Airlines or by calling the representative at the desk or by visiting the airport.
- If you cancel your flight within the first 24 hours of purchasing your flight ticket, and when you cancel your flight within this period then you are not subjected to pay any charges of cancelation.
- However, if you make changes in your flight after 24 hours of purchasing your flight ticket then you will have to apply the cancellation charges.
- The cancellation charges depend on the fare type you have booked, your status with Singapore Airlines, your cabin/class, your travel destination, and your route.
- If you have canceled your flight for a valid reason like a serious injury, illness, accident, or demise of a close person then you can consult with the representative available at the desk, and then describe your cancellation reason which will help you get the complete refund.
- And, when your flight is booked by a travel agency or a travel agent, you are requested to directly consult with them.
Now, this article covers all the important information on Singapore Airlines Cancellation Policy. However, if in case you are facing any hindrance in getting the advantage of the services of the airlines then you can directly communicate with the airlines. You can get in touch through the communication method available on the official contact page of Singapore Airlines. You can contact them at any time of the day as the customer care services of Singapore Airlines are open 24 hours a day all throughout.
Related Queries & Important Links
- How to Book an Extra Seat on EasyJet?
- How to Book an Extra Seat on Jet2?
- How to Book an Extra Seat on Alaska Airlines?
- How can I Make a Group Booking on Qantas Airways?
- How to Book an Extra Seat on Ryanair?
- How do I use KLM Miles?
- How to Book a Flight Ticket for Pets?
- How to Use your Air France Miles for Flights?
- Swiss International Airlines Group Booking
- How do I Book an Extra Seat on Turkish Airlines?