Book Group Flight Tickets on Singapore Airlines?
Singapore Airlines provides group booking at reasonable rates. So if you are planning a vacation with your family and friends, you must consider booking your flight with Singapore Airlines. There are some guidelines issued by Singapore Airlines with regard to group booking. If you are looking for Singapore Airlines Group Bookings, then you have to be familiar with their group booking policies. You can follow the given instructions to learn more about the group booking policy of Singapore Airlines:
Terms and conditions of Group Travel
The terms and conditions of group travel are flexible. Singapore Airlines promotes group booking so that passengers get seats next to each other and also at reasonable rates. Following are the terms and conditions of the group travel:
- The minimum person required for group travel is 10. If there are less than 10 people then you cannot book their ticket under group booking.
- You can not book more than 140 people in group booking. This is the maximum limit you can book.
- If there are children below 12 years, then they can travel only if they are accompanied by an adult.
- You have to fill out the group booking request form in order to book a flight for the group.
- You have to make the payment within seven business days of filling out the group booking form.
- All the members of the groups will be provided seats next to each other.
- You have to provide the names of the passengers 14 days before your scheduled flight; otherwise; a fee will be charged and your group booking will be canceled.
- You will get your ticket 14 days before the departure of your flight.
- You can change the names of passengers without any charge if the ticket has not been issued. But if the ticket has been issued then you have to pay a charge of $ 150.
- You cannot cancel your flight if less than 14 days remain for the scheduled departure of your flight.
You must follow the terms and conditions of group bookings in order to book your ticket hassle-free with Singapore Airlines. Their norms are quite flexible if you compare it with other airlines. The minimum number of persons required for group booking are 10. You have to fill out the group booking request form of Singapore airlines. You have the flexibility to provide names 14 days before the scheduled departure of your flight.
The process of group booking in Singapore Airlines
You can follow the procedure given below in order to book the ticket of a group in Singapore Airlines:
- You have to go to the website of Singapore airlines.
- There you have to select “Group Booking.”
- Now you have to fill out the group booking request form.
- After this you have to provide the details of the members of the group.
- Then they will send you the quotation. If you agree with the quotation then you have made the payment.
- Your group booking will be issued 14 days before your departure.
You can book a group ticket conveniently. You have to only follow the terms and conditions of group travel. You have to fill out the group booking request form and provide all the necessary details. If you look at the Singapore Airlines Group Bookings, then they provide this service at reasonable rates in comparison to others. You cannot cancel your group booking at the last moment or else you will not get any refund.
Related Queries & Important Links
- How to Book an Extra Seat on Copa Airlines?
- How to Book an Extra Seat on Air Canada?
- What is United 1K Customer?
- How to Book an Extra Seat on Southwest Airlines
- How to use my Lufthansa Miles for Flights?
- What are the rules for flying while pregnant?
- How Do I Book an Extra Seat on KLM?
- Air France Group Booking
- How to Book an Extra seat on Allegiant Air?
- Cathay Pacific Missed Flight Policy