Singapore Airlines Seat Selection Policy
Singapore Airlines has ensured you can make the seat selection without any issue. That is the reason their policies are made in the interest of the consumers. Once you have followed the procedure, you will not face any problem selecting the seat. If you have already made the reservation for the Singapore flight, you can make relevant changes to your booking even later. You can even connect with the customer support of Singapore Airlines to make suitable changes to the booking. The agent from customer support will ensure that your query will be sorted shortly.
Seat selection policy of the Singapore Airlines:
- You can make the changes free of cost, in case you have made the seat change or selection within twenty-four hours of booking.
- If you have not made the seat selection when booking, then you need to select the option of "Manage Booking." Through the manage booking option, you can make the seat selection.
- If you are physically disabled, then you need to ensure that you have selected the option of "Physically Disabled" while making the booking.
- You need to ensure that you have made the seat selection at the time of making the booking. You'll be automatically assigned a seat if you have not created the seat selection when making the reservation.
- Select your seat while making the check-in. However, during check-in, you'll be able to choose the seat only from the left-out seats.
That is it. Once you're aware of the policies mentioned above, you only need to ensure that you have followed the path of making the seat change or selection below. Then you'll be successfully able to make the changes.
Procedure to make the seat selection.
To make the seat selection, you must ensure that you have followed the steps mentioned below.
- Access the Singapore Airlines official website.
- Mention the booking details like destination, number of passengers, dates and other information.
- Now select the option of search.
- You’ll see your reservation.
- Once you have completed the booking, you'll come across the list of flights.
- That is it. Now you need to choose the flight which is most suitable for you.
- Once you have made the selection, you can proceed with the payment process.
After making the payment, you'll receive a confirmation email of your changes.
Making the seat selection after you have made the reservation:
- Access the official website of Singapore Airlines.
- Select the "Manage Booking" option.
- Enter the booking details and then select the option of search.
- Soon, you'll come across the booking you have made.
- Open the booking and choose the button "Seat selection."
Once you have made the seat selection, you'll receive the confirmation email on your registered email regarding the changes you have made. To make the Singapore Airlines Seat Selection, you can even connect with customer support. They will ensure that your seat selection will be made as soon as possible. You can connect with them through call, chat and even with the help of social network. After that, you'll be ready to fly and enjoy your journey with Singapore Airlines.
- Where can I book last minute Delta Airlines flights?
- Does Delta allow Rescheduling?
- Can you Book Delta over the Phone?
- How do I Call Delta to Change my Flight?
- How do I Contact Delta Airlines from Canada?
- How Much is Delta Pet fee?
- Pegasus Airlines Manage my Booking | Reservations
- Can I Get American Airlines Customer Service at the Airport?
- How do I Contact Korean Air from the US?
- How Do I Contact Delta Airlines at Milwaukee Airport?