An inclusive guide about Air France Manage my Booking
Are you looking forward to modifying your Air France ticket or adding any special diet meal, etc.? You don't need to worry. Using the Air France manage booking option, you can do the required modification in a few simple steps.
However, if you don't know how Air France Manage my Booking works? It's pretty simple. You can visit the official site of Air France and access your details to make the required modification. Read out the complete article below to discover everything.
Following are the changes you can perform via Air France manage booking.
Here are the changes that you can make using the manage booking option. Besides, Air France gives you 24 hours to complete modifications free of cost without any hassle. But if you fail to do it, you might have to pay some charges.
- Change the flight ticket; modify the name, flight date
- Cancel your flight and get a refund
- Add your BlueBiz or flying blue number
- Modify your contact details
- Add special meals and seat choice
- Any general modification
How does Air France Airlines Manage booking work?
As you now understand, what modification you can make using the managing booking option. Now let's get into details and check out the Manage booking procedure.
Steps to modify your ticket using Air France Manage Booking
- If you wish to modify the booking, visit the official site airfrance.com and locate the 'My Booking' section on the homepage.
- If you are a Flying Blue member, you can retrieve the booking details by logging in to your account.
- Now open the page and enter the details required, like Booking reference and last name.
- You can check the SMS or the email you submitted during booking to get a booking reference.
- Select the booking you want to modify and proceed with the modification type.
- You can do various things like adding or removing meals, changing flight tickets or cancelling them, etc. do the required modification.
- Follow the prompt instructions shown on the screen and confirm the new changes.
- Depending on the modification type, time, and other external factors, you might also have to pay a certain fee.
- Pay the charges if applicable, and you did it.
- You can manage your booking with Air France anytime using the procedure above. However, you can also call the Air France executive if you face any trouble.
- Every service and policy has certain terms and conditions, including the Manage booking option. So let's check out the highlights of managing booking terms and conditions for smooth functioning.
Air France Manage booking- Terms and conditions
As per the policy, using the Manage booking option, you can modify only those tickets booked directly via airfrance.com, by calling the Air France sales team, or at the airport. It is not applicable for tickets you book via a third party or travel agency. In that case, you need to contact them directly.
You can perform the required modification without any extra charges within 24 hours of ticket purchase. The 24-hour policy applies to all ticket types.
Changing flight after the risk-free period, you might have to bear the change fee based on your fare class and fare rules applied at the booking time.
Conclusion:- Reading the information above, you must be clear about Air France Manage my Booking options. However, remember that you can modify the booking made via the official site or other authorised platforms of Air France only. Moreover, speak to the air France representative if you face any issues or trouble throughout.
Related Queries & Important Links
- How Do I Contact Delta Airlines at Brussels Airport?
- Ryanair Group Travel
- How do I Request Special Assistance at Air India?
- ITA Airways Flight Change Policy
- LATAM Airlines Group Reservations
- How to Make a Group Booking with Gulf Air?
- ITA Airways Cancellation Policy
- Qatar Airways Last Minute Deals
- Avianca Airlines Last Minute Flight Deals
- Oman Air Group Booking