Air France Seat Selection Policy
The seat selection policy of Air France is made by keeping the needs of the customers in mind. You only need to ensure that you have read all the seat selection policies before taking the step. In that way, you’ll be able to avoid the seat selection charges. You must ensure that you have followed the procedure given below on the official website of Air France. Once you do that, seat selection will be made without any issue. You can even connect with the customer support of Air France.
Seat selection policy of Air France
- You must ensure that you have selected the seat by yourself, or else you’ll be automatically assigned a seat.
- You will have the option to choose the seat at the time of booking, or you can even make the seat selection after making the reservation by selecting the option of “Manage Booking.”
- If you have made the seat selection within twenty-four hours of the booking, you will not be charged the seat selection fee.
- In case you’re physically disabled, then you need to ensure that you have mentioned that while making your booking.
Procedure to make the seat selection
Making the seat selection, there are two main ways. One is at the time of reservation, and the other is after making the reservation. You can go through both the procedures below.
Choose a seat at the time of making the booking.
You need to follow the simple guide which is mentioned below to make the seat selection at the time of making the booking.
- You need to open Air France’s official website.
- Now enter the travel details on the homepage to make the booking.
- Once you have mentioned the destination, dates, number of passengers, etc.
- Then you need to select the option of search flight.
- That is it. Tap on the button of search flight, and you’ll come across the list of flights.
- Now you need to choose the flights relevant to the issue you’re facing.
- Once you have selected it, you’ll come across the seat selection option.
- Choose the cabin class and then the seat.
- You need to enter the personal information and proceed with the payment.
- That is it. You have successfully made the booking.
Select the seat after making the booking.
Once you have made the booking, you will also have the option to make the seat selection of your choice. For that, you can follow the steps which are given below regarding that.
- Access Air France’s official website.
- Now you need to choose the option of “Manage Booking.”
- Enter your booked flight number and last name of the traveler.
- Selection search.
- Your Air France booking will appear on the screen.
- That is it. Now you can open the booking and click on “Seat change.”
Now you’ll be able to choose a new seat instead of the one automatically assigned to you. However, you must ensure that you have made the Air France Seat Selection within twenty-four hours of booking. That is undoubtedly going to save the seat change cost.
Now you’re ready to fly with Air France.
- Singapore Airlines Cancellation Policy
- British Airways Seat Selection Policy
- How do I Select my Seat on Turkish Airlines?
- Is it better to check-in online or at the airport?
- Copa Airlines Manage my Booking
- Air France Seat Selection Policy
- When can I check in for free?
- Asiana Airlines Missed Flight Policy
- How do I Get a Free Change my Flight on American Airlines?
- How do I get a hold of Finnair?