Why doesn't United Airlines answer the phone?
You can call United Airlines on the customer service number anytime and think that it will be answered instantly, but due to the heavy traffic on the customer care numbers, your calls might be on hold for a long time, or they are not answered at all. You might be irritated and thinking, "why is United not answering calls" there's no point in wasting time being on hold for a long time. The best possible solution to this would be to use an alternate way to connect with the airline to request a callback.
You can contact United airlines in different ways, be it by using the official website, email, chat option, or social media.
Alternate ways to get United Airlines to answer the phone.
Via the official website:
The best solution to United airlines not answering the phone would be to visit the official website and request a callback. The website is user-friendly, and you will get to connect with a customer service agent through the website. Follow the steps given below to request a callback.
- You have to go to the homepage - united.com.
- Click on "Help" to get to the help center.
- You will be able to see different options to contact the airline.
- You can choose to go through the call directory to call on a specific number related to your query or request a callback.
- You have to click on "Refunds and customer care" on the help page.
- Click on "Customer care" to share your feedback via an online form and request a callback.
Via Live Chat:
Chatting is preferred by most people over making a phone call. You can choose to chat with an agent at United Airlines and request a callback. The customer service agent will confirm your phone number and arrange a callback for you.
Via Phone number:
If you called on the customer service number 1 (800) 864-8331 or 1 (860) 864-8331
and the call was not answered; you can choose to request a callback once you are directed to another set of instructions given below.
- Press 1 to disconnect the call.
- You have to press 2 to request a callback.
- You can press 3 to continue waiting on hold.
Via Social Media:
Social Media is a tool to communicate with anyone around the globe. You can contact United Airlines through social media and request a call from the customer service team. You can follow the airline on the websites given below.
- Facebook- facebook.com/united
- Twitter - twitter.com/united
- Instagram - instagram.com/united
- LinkedIn - linkedin.com/united
You can send an email to United Airlines and request a callback. You will never have the question," why is United not answering calls, you can also write down the query you might have. The customer service team at United Airlines will get back to you in a few days. You can keep track of the conversation as well if you send an email.
This information will be useful when you want to request a callback. For any other help, you can visit the website united.com.
Related Queries & Important Links
- How Do I Contact Delta Airlines at Prague Airport?
- How To Contact Delta Airlines From Frankfurt?
- How Do I Contact Delta Airlines From Bermuda?
- How do I Contact Delta Airlines at Reno Airport?
- How Do I Contact Delta Airlines at Vienna Airport?
- How do I Contact Delta Airlines at Vail Airport?
- How do I Contact Delta Airlines at ABE Airport?
- How do I Contact Delta Airlines at ALB Airport?
- What am I Entitled to if Delta Cancels my Flight?
- Can I talk to a Delta representative at the airport?