Hawaiian Airlines Pet Policy
Want to travel the world with your pets? If so, then you are at the correct spot as here you will get the relevant information on the same. Pets are very lovable and we want to take pets everywhere with us so for this reason Hawaiian airlines has made easy Pet policy. With Hawaiian airlines, the passenger can take domesticated pets such as cats, dogs, hamsters, guinea pigs within the United States for one way directional charge. Make sure you can take domesticated cats and dogs on international flights. Also for safety reasons, the pets should stay in travel containers all the time and airlines do not allow pets to be checked as baggage.
Does a Hawaiian airline allow pets?
Yes, the Hawaiian airlines allow pets on their flights with the passengers. Pets are very friendly and we want to take pets everywhere with us so for this reason Hawaiian airlines has made a simple Pet policy for the passengers. With Hawaiian airline passengers can take domesticated pets such as cats, dogs, within the Hawaiian States for one way directional charge. This airline permits dogs, cats and household birds to travel in cabin class. You have to take an approved airline pet carrier.
What is Hawaiian Airlines Pet Policy?
There are few things that you should know before you travel with your pet on a Hawaiian airline. Travel container or pet container should be large enough for a pet to stand up or turn around comfortably even if lying in a natural position. The carrier should also fit underneath the seat or in front of the passenger. There are a lot of seats which would not accommodate a pet container but the airline will work to get your right seat assignment. In order to carry pets in Hawaiian airlines, you should go through pet policies of Hawaiian airlines:
In-cabin pet policy: You should have approved an airline pet carrier. Pets are not permitted in first class, business class and business elite. Make sure the pet should be 10 years old to travel in an airline.
Checked-baggage policy: Hawaiian airlines do not allow pets to travel as checked baggage.
Puppies and kittens policy: You can carry puppies and kittens over 10 weeks of age.
Banned pets: You should have certain types of breeds that are not allowed in airlines.
Other animals: You can carry all warm blooded and birds are allowed in the airline. The offensive and dangerous animals are not permitted which are banned by the destination country.
Maximum dimension of travel container is set such as 16”length*10”width*9.5”height.
If you are going with your pet in the US then you arerequire to carry health certificate proof and one cannot travel within 30 days of pet vaccination.
If in case, you want to bring any additional pet you are required to buy an additional ticket as well.
If the passenger’s pet does not fit in a kennel then you can travel with our Pet Safe@ program.
Pets must go on the same flight as a passenger as they are responsible for them.
If you need further help or require more information on Hawaiian Airlines Pet Policy, you can contact the customer support team for desired and immediate assistance.
How do I book a pet on Hawaiian Airlines?
Hawaiian Airlines has a pet-friendly policy that allows certain domesticated animals to travel with their owners. They have always understood the importance of pets, and therefore they have made a very flexible policy concerning domestic pets. Hawaiian Airlines have put all the necessary guidelines regarding pets on their website. If you are planning to travel to your favorite destination with your pet, you must be aware of the policy of Hawaiian Airlines. You can follow the given instructions to know how you can book a pet on Hawaiian Airlines:
The process to book a pet on Hawaiian Airlines.
- You can book your domesticated animal as checked-in baggage during the same time when you are making your flight reservation. There is no option to take your pet to the airport premises directly.
- You have to make an early arrangement for your pet, and therefore you are advised to call their reservations department on the following phone number: 1 (800) 367-5320 or 1 (802) 267-5320.
- You are allowed to take dogs, cats, and certain domesticated birds.
- You have to bring a pet carrier where your pet stands up and moves comfortably.
- Short-nosed animals are not allowed to travel as checked baggage.
- Your pet carrier should fit comfortably under your seat.
- The weight of your pet and its carrier together should not exceed 70 lbs. if the combined weight is found to be over 70 lbs, then your pet has to be transported through the cargo department.
- Service animals are also welcomed by Hawaiian Airlines. They know the importance of these pets.
- If you know everything about the hawaiian airlines pet policy, then you can travel with the airline without any difficulty.
Related Queries & Important Links
- Indigo Group Booking
- What is Delta Airlines Meet And Assist?
- How Do I Call Air Transat From Mexico?
- How many Luggage are Allowed on International Flights?
- Guide to travelling with Infant on Delta Airlines
- Royal Jordanian Group Booking
- Vistara Group Travel Booking
- Iberia Airlines Last Minute Flight Deals
- How do I Add my Lap Child to my Spirit Airlines Flight?
- Kuwait Airways Infant Policy