Know the benefits of United Airlines group travel and the steps to book group tickets
Group travel can be for any reason. Some passengers travel in groups to happily enjoy their trip while some travel for business purposes. If you also want to travel with United Airlines in a group and your group has ten or more than ten members, then you are eligible for a group discount.
The United Airlines Group Booking is applicable if you do an online booking or you can also grab the offer through offline booking as well. For offline booking, you need to visit the airport and ask the United Airlines airport authorities to book a group ticket. For online booking, perform the steps mentioned below. You can apply for a discount on the payment page. So be prepared with a valid identity card and proper internet connection in order to book your seat at United Airlines.
Also, for any sort of issue, directly connect with the United Airlines customer service team. They are present there to assist you. They will solve each and every issue that you are facing regarding United Airlines and provide you a proper solution to overcome them. If we talk about a group booking, there are certain additional benefits that United Airlines provide to the passengers who are traveling in groups. Given below are all the benefits that you will get if you travel in a group at United Airlines.
Benefits offered by United Airlines to group bookings
Following are the benefits that you will get on group bookings. Check it out.
- A befitting discount to the travelers who are traveling in groups from the same place and to the same destination.
- You will be provided a group coordinator by United Airlines who will assist all the group members at the airport.
- All the group members can check in early. This is a huge advantage for all the group members.
How can I book a group ticket at United Airlines?
To book a group ticket at United Airlines, follow the steps described below.
- There is no direct method to book a group ticket online at United Airlines.
- You need to request a bid in order to get a discount and to book your group ticket.
- To request a bid, go to the official web portal of United Airlines.
- You will see an option of “Contact Us”.
- Hit that option to proceed to the next step.
- Now, click on the option “United Groups”.
- Then, tap the option of “Online Bid Request”.
- You will be redirected to a page where you need to write down certain information of yours.
- The information you need to enter is Traveler contact information, Group information, and Traveler agency information.
- Now, click on the option of “Submit”.
- Wait for 2 to 3 days.
- After that, you will get the quote in which the price will be mentioned.
- Once you are confirmed with the price, visit the United Airlines customer service to book your group ticket.
For any help, contact on the United airlines group travel phone number. The customer representative will help you with any of your issues related to United Airlines. The service team is available all the time. So, you can grab the opportunity to interact with them.
How do I Book a Group Travel Ticket on United Airlines?
How can one book a group travel ticket with United Airlines?
Are you planning a group trip and wish to confirm your reservations with United Airlines? Then, there is good news as the airline offers an option to its customers to confirm group reservations. And travelers who are finding details on the group booking procedure of United Airlines can check out the information shared in this article.
How can one book reservations with United Airlines?
For travelers who wish to confirm United Airlines Group Booking, they get an option to bid for their reservations via an online request form. Once the request is accepted, the travelers will get notified regarding the same in two business days. Alternatively, the traveler can even contact United Airlines customer service to quote for group reservations.
To make it easier for travelers to confirm group reservations with United Airlines, here are the steps that one can follow to place a bid for their group bookings.
- Begin with visiting the official group booking page of United Airlines.
- Then, the traveler can scroll down the page and click on the online form link.
- After that, one can fill in their contact information, group details, and travel agency details.
- Further, one can quote the fare for the group reservations and fill in other contact information.
- And then, the traveler can submit the online form for group reservations.
And once the United Airlines Group Travel request is submitted, the traveler will get informed whether their quote is accepted by the airline. The traveler can contact airline customer service for assistance.
For travelers who reside outside the US and Canada and wish to quote for the group reservations, they can contact the local contact center of United Airlines to seek assistance.
Things to remember while confirming group reservations with United Airlines
Before confirming United Airlines Group Booking, it is required that travelers keep the following pointers in mind and manage their reservations in time. If required, one can even reach out to the United customer service.
- To book United group reservations, the group must consist of ten or more passengers.
- Further, as per the recent updates, one adult can now accompany up to 15 children aged 14 years or younger.
- The quote submitted for a group booking is subject to availability at the time of confirming reservations.
Benefits of confirming group reservations with United Airlines
The travelers who have confirmed United Airlines Group Booking will be offered the following benefits that include:
- For groups with ten or more travelers with common destination and destination, United Airlines offer them a guaranteed fare.
- The group coordinator will assist the travelers at the airport.
- Priority check-in services
Thus, these are some benefits that travelers get if they confirm group travel with United Airlines. For more detailed information, one can visit the airline website and resolve their queries.
So, travelers who are willing to plan a United Airlines Group Travel can go through the details shared in this article. If the traveler still has queries, they can reach out to the airline's customer service and manage reservations accordingly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the best way to book flights for a group in United Airlines?
Sometimes, people plan a trip with many people and get stuck in a situation where they have to make a separate booking. However, the issue can be resolved if the passengers proceed with the United Airlines Group Booking. The group booking is valid when you want to make a reservation for more than nine people. The next question is what steps need to be followed to make the group booking, which is explained below
The process to make United Group Booking
- Navigate the airline's official website of United Airlines and look for the option of 'Travel Information.'
- Once you get onto the travel information page, you must find and select the United Airlines Group Booking option.
- On the next step, you'll get redirected to the contact form where you have to fill out all the information asked and provide them with the price quote for group booking.
- Ensure that you also mention the passenger's contact information so that the agent connect with you to proceed with the Group Booking.
- Once the form is complete and you have filled out the requested prices, submit the form.
The airline will contact you if your requested prices get selected for the final bid to make a group booking.
Related Queries & Important Links
- Where can I book last minute Delta Airlines flights?
- Does Delta allow Rescheduling?
- Can you Book Delta over the Phone?
- How do I Call Delta to Change my Flight?
- How do I Contact Delta Airlines from Canada?
- How Much is Delta Pet fee?
- Pegasus Airlines Manage my Booking | Reservations
- Can I Get American Airlines Customer Service at the Airport?
- How do I Contact Korean Air from the US?
- How Do I Contact Delta Airlines at Milwaukee Airport?