Get Complete Information on How to Book Pet Reservations with Spirit Airlines
Spirit Airlines, as you might know, is an airline that is quite popular for offering its passengers affordable travel options. But, do you have any whether the airline offers any provision for pet travel? Well, for the passengers who are planning to confirm the booking for their fluffy friend, they can check out the information mentioned in this article and plan out pet travel.
Key Details Regarding the Pet Policy of Spirit Airlines
Apart from offering passengers the finest travel services, the airline offers travelers an option to plan out the trip with their furry friends. However, before confirming the pet reservations with the airline, it is required that the passenger has details regarding the guidelines of the Spirit Airlines pet policy that includes the following pointers.
- As per the airline guidelines, the airline permits pets only on domestic flights.
- Also, the airline permits only certain pets onboard that include, domestic cats and dogs, small rabbits, and household birds.
- Further, only six pet containers are allowed on board. So, for confirming the pet travel, the passenger needs to contact the airline in advance.
- The passengers traveling with pets need to check-in at the ticket counter
How Do I Book a Pet on Spirit Airlines?
Other important guidelines for booking pet reservations with Spirit Airlines
Apart from the key pointers of Spirit Airlines pet policy, the passenger needs to keep these guidelines in mind to easily plan out the pet travel with Spirit Airlines.
Pet Reservations & Booking
- As per the airline guideline, pets are not permitted on international flights except for service animals.
- Also, a maximum of two pets is allowed per container. But, the passenger can travel only with one container.
- Further, it is required that the pet is at least eight weeks or older.
- The total dimension of the pet container should not exceed 18"x14"x9".
- Moreover, the total weight of the pet and the container should not exceed 18.14 Kg.
- Further, Spirit Airlines don't transport pet via cargo.
- Birds are not allowed To and From the cities in Puerto Rico or U.S.V.I.
- The passengers traveling with the pet are not allowed to sit on the first row and emergency rows.
Thus, these are the few guidelines of Spirit Airlines pet policy that one requires to know before confirming their pet reservations with the airline. Besides, for the passengers who are wondering how they can confirm pet reservations with the airline, they can check out the details mentioned below.
How to book pet reservations with Spirit Airlines?
Abiding by the various guidelines of the Spirit Airlines pet policy, the passenger needs to contact the reservation center of the airline. Further, the passenger can provide the required details and confirm the booking for their pet.
Besides, the passenger can even confirm pet reservations by sending a message or WhatsApp to the airline and confirming the pet reservation in time.
Thus, this is the complete details regarding the Spirit Airlines policy for pet travel and other travel requirements. So, keep these basic pointers in mind and plan out your pet booking in time to enjoy a memorable journey with your fluffy pet onboard.
Related Queries & Important Links
Spirit Airlines Flight Booking
How Do i Talk to a Live Person at Spirit Airlines?
Spirit Airlines Manage Booking
How to Book Pet Reservations with Spirit Airlines?
Spirit Airlines Change and Cancellation Policy
- Delta Airlines Flights to Mauritius
- Can I Get a Refund Instead of eCredit Delta?
- Delta Airlines Flight to New York
- Is Delta blocking middle seats?
- How long can you hold a flight reservation?
- How Much does delta comfort plus cost?
- How do I get a free upgrade to first class on delta?
- What is Delta Airlines Comfort Plus?
- How to Change my Flight with Latam Airlines?
- How much money is refunded on cancellation of flight ticket?