WestJet Seat Selection Policy
If you have booked with WestJet already and need to change your flight to get access to more comfort, extra legroom space, and more luxurious facilities from the airlines. But before proceeding with the seat selection or upgradation in your flight. You are required to know the policy of the WestJet airlines that are required to be followed for the seat selection.
Know the seat selection policy of WestJet.
- The passengers can only upgrade their seats from one class to the upper class. Rescheduling of selecting the seat from business to economy class is not allowed.
- If the passenger makes the seat selection at the time of booking, then they get the better chance to get their preferred seat, as the seat availability will be higher at that time.
- The WestJet Seat Selection done at the time of online check-in depends upon the availability of the seats on the flights.
- The seat selection is allowed to be made 24 to 2 hours before the scheduled flight departure for the domestic flight and 24 to 3 hours before the departure time of the international flight at the check-in counter.
- Making the seat selection from one flight class to another, in this case, the passengers are required to make the rebooking of their flight ticket.
Process of seat upgradation on WestJet at the time of Check-in
- You are required to get onto the official website of WestJet and click on the 'check-in' option.
- Select the 'check-in now' option from the list of options appearing on 'check-in.'
- After getting into the 'Check-in' page, fill in the Reservation code, the passenger's last name, and the five or six-character code, and click on 'find my trip.'
- After getting in, choose your flight and proceed with the check-in.
- While proceeding with the check-in process, you'll get the flight seat map from which you can choose the seat as per the availability.
- Follow the on-screen instruction to make the payment for your desired seat and complete the check-in process.
Process of seat selection while making the reservation
- Get into the official website of the WestJet airlines and click on the flight options from the top tab.
- You'll get to the page where you have to fill out all the details like the date and time on which you wish to fly, destination, the number of members, as well as the nature of the flight (one-way, return trip, or multi-city).
- After filling in all the required details, click the find my flight option to get the available flight with WestJet on your screen.
- Make the selection from the available flight and get onto the seat map to choose the flight seat.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to make the booking payment and get the confirmation and e-tickets on your registered email address.
Charges for the seat selection
The charges for the seat selection depend upon the flight class. If you select your seat at the time of check-in, then the charges will be relatively higher in comparison to the charges for seat selection applicable at the time of booking.
- The seat selection charges for the basic fare class at check-in time will be $3.85 to $90.
- The standard seat selection fee will be $3.85 to$46.
- Preferred and exit row for seat charges will be $7.70 to $90 for the basic fare class.
- The standard set selection fee will be $3.85 to$46 for economy class and $7.70 to $90 for preferred and exit row seats in the same class.
You can also contact the customer care executive of the airline for any help and assistance related to the seat selection process and policy of WestJet Airlines.
- How to Book a Flight for 30 People?
- How to Book Delta Airlines Group Travel?
- Can I Call Delta to Cancel my Flight?
- How to Call Delta to Change International Flight?
- How can I Get in Touch with KLM in UK?
- How do I Call Delta to Book a Pet?
- How Do I Contact LATAM Airlines at Buenos Aires Airport?
- Can I Get United Airlines Customer Service at the Airport?
- How do I Contact Norwegian Air from the US?
- Philippine Airlines Manage Booking