What is the flight change policy of Vietnam Airlines?
To change the flight tickets on any airline, passengers have to be alert of the policies that they follow to change the tickets. When discussing Vietnam Airlines, passengers have to go through some of the terms and conditions of the airline to change the flight ticket to another date. Some travelers are not aware of the process, and they want to know the process to change their flight tickets. Before changing the tickets, it is essential to go through the Vietnam Airlines Flight Change Policy. The policies are permitted to the passengers to change their flight tickets.
Conditions to keep in mind before changing flight tickets:
There can be any reason why the passengers want to change their flight tickets. It can be because of a covid pandemic or sudden changes in the plan. To support their travelers, Vietnam Airlines has the points that can be easily applicable at the time when passengers have to go through these points:
- When passengers are ready to change their flight tickets, they have to see if they do not have used or expired flight tickets.
- Under the 24 hours change policies, change your flight tickets within 24 hours of booking to get the free change.
- Once the 24-hour is finished, and passengers want to change their flight ticket, then there will be some fees that will be asked by the airline.
- The tickets can be changed five to six hours before the scheduled flight time. Under itinerary changes, like due to covid, changes can be made fifteen minutes before the departure.
- The changing timing and fees will depend upon what type of flight tickets you have booked, whether they are domestic or international.
Effective points to change the flight tickets:
After following the changing policies of Vietnam Airlines, passengers have to follow the steps to change their flight tickets. Those steps are as follows:
- First, go to the login page of Vietnam Airlines and sign on to the homepage using any browser with a good internet connection on your mobile.
- After that, passengers have to search for the ‘Manage my booking’ option on the navigation bar at the top of the screen.
- Hit the option, and the new screen will prompt with lots of options present on the page. Choose the ‘Change My Reservation’ option.
- Write the ticket number on the tab with the passenger's last name. Click on the ‘ok button.’
- After that, your ticket's credentials will be shown from where you have to check out the date and change it according to your plans.
- Once the airline changes the tickets, pay the fees if there are any asked by Vietnam Airlines.
- You will be notified by the airline regarding the changes done in the flight, and it will be sent in the form of e-tickets through the mail to your email address.
If there is any confusion swimming in the mind of travelers, they can go to the travel agents and ask them to help out to change the flight tickets and explain all the details of the airline's policies. Follow the instructions as given by the travel agents. For further support, try to contact the airline's customer service representative and ask for help from them.
- Indigo Group Booking
- What is Delta Airlines Meet And Assist?
- How Do I Call Air Transat From Mexico?
- How many Luggage are Allowed on International Flights?
- Guide to travelling with Infant on Delta Airlines
- Royal Jordanian Group Booking
- Vistara Group Travel Booking
- Iberia Airlines Last Minute Flight Deals
- How do I Add my Lap Child to my Spirit Airlines Flight?
- Kuwait Airways Infant Policy