United Airlines' Check-In Process
United Airlines provides different ways to check in for your flight. Let us know those different ways to check in for the United Airlines flight as mentioned below.
Checking in online for your flight is one of the most common ways to check in for a flight. Follow the steps mentioned below for United Airlines Online Check in.
- Go to United Airlines' official website.
- You will notice a booking panel on the homepage itself. Click on the 'Check-in' button.
- Now, you are required to enter the Confirmation/Ticket number and the passenger's last name.
- After submitting the details, click on 'Search.'
- The website will display your booking against which you want to check in.
- Click on the 'Check-in' button to check in for United Airlines flight.
With the help of the instructions mentioned above, you can check in easily for your United Airlines ticket. You can also check in using MileagePlus account information. There are other ways available to check in for United Airlines flights. Let us see those different ways to check in for a United Airlines flight.
Via United Airlines' App
You can also check in easily via the phone application of United Airlines. Follow the steps mentioned below for United Airlines Check in.
- Open United Airlines' application on your mobile phone.
- Click on the check-in box.
- Now you need to enter booking details to find your bookings. Enter Confirmation/Ticket number and passenger's last name.
- Click on 'Continue' to complete the check-in process.
Kindly note that online and mobile phone check-in is not available for travel to or from international destinations. Kindly visit the online check-in help and FAQs page for more information about online check-in.
Via Departure Airport
If the check-in methods are not convenient, you can check in at the departure airport. Visit a self-service kiosk to print your boarding pass and check baggage or see a United Airlines customer support representative at the check-in counter.
Please note that you can scan your passport by United Airlines' app or visit the airport kiosk if you want to travel outside the United States. If you have already scanned your passport, you can check in via United Airlines' official website.
What is the Minimum Required Time to Check-in?
Now you are fully aware of the different methods to check-in for a United Airlines flight. Let us see the minimum time required to check in for your United Airlines flight.
- If you have not checked your baggage yet, you have a minimum of 30 minutes before the flight's departure.
- If you have checked your baggage already, you have at least 45 minutes before the flight's departure.
- For international flights, you must check-in 60 minutes before the flight's scheduled departure, regardless of whether you have checked baggage or not.
- If you are boarding a flight that flies to or from Micronesia and the Marshall Islands, you have a minimum of 90 minutes to check-in before the flight departs.
It is very important to read the 'Important Notice' Page on United Airlines' official website before check-in. If you want more information about the check-in process, please visit United Airlines' official website or call customer support.
- How Do I Contact Delta Airlines at Prague Airport?
- How To Contact Delta Airlines From Frankfurt?
- How Do I Contact Delta Airlines From Bermuda?
- How do I Contact Delta Airlines at Reno Airport?
- How Do I Contact Delta Airlines at Vienna Airport?
- How do I Contact Delta Airlines at Vail Airport?
- How do I Contact Delta Airlines at ABE Airport?
- How do I Contact Delta Airlines at ALB Airport?
- What am I Entitled to if Delta Cancels my Flight?
- Can I talk to a Delta representative at the airport?