What is Sun Country Unaccompanied Minor Policy?
Traveling via air for children as an unaccompanied minor is one of the best things if you don’t have enough time. Many airlines allow children alone under the unaccompanied minor policy, but if you are thinking of traveling your children with Sun Country Airlines, then it’s impossible. Sun Country doesn’t allow unaccompanied minors to travel alone due to their varied safety protocols. So you must know about Sun Country unaccompanied minor policy before you book a flight for your children.
Sun Country Unaccompanied Minor Policy
Any children under the age of 5 are not allowed to travel alone on Sun Country flights, and it is required to be accompanied by an adult that must be 18 years of age.
Children aged between 5 and 12 years are allowed to travel alone on Sun Country domestic routes flights. It is mandatory to purchase the unaccompanied minor service to fly.
Children between 13 to 17 years can travel alone on domestic flights without purchasing unaccompanied services.
If any children are 17 years old or younger, Sun Country is not allowed to travel on international routes flights if an adult does not accompany them with 18.
You can only book a flight for the eligible unaccompanied minor by contacting reservations team.
The above-described Sun Country unaccompanied minor policy can help you to understand the prescribed rules for children flying alone in a simple way. But if you still require any help related to the unaccompanied minor policy, contact the customer service team at Sun Country.
- How do I Contact Delta Airlines at Vail Airport?
- How do I Contact Delta Airlines at ABE Airport?
- How do I Contact Delta Airlines at ALB Airport?
- What am I Entitled to if Delta Cancels my Flight?
- Can I talk to a Delta representative at the airport?
- Pegasus Airlines Group Booking
- Indigo Group Booking
- What is Delta Airlines Meet And Assist?
- How Do I Call Air Transat From Mexico?
- How many Luggage are Allowed on International Flights?