Everything You Should Know About Southwest Airlines Change, Cancellation, and Refund Policy
Southwest Airlines is one of the supreme and major American based airlines which is headquartered in Dallas, Texas. It is considered the world’s largest low-cost airlines that proffer its flight services to more than 103+ destinations to both domestic and international routes. Southwest Airlines is mostly known for its high-end and affordable traveling comforts that make it a suitable choice for traveling among the passengers. One can fly to plenty of routes after making reservations on Southwest Airlines in a very simple manner. Along with the reservations, Southwest Airlines also provide the change and cancellation option that passengers can use to cancel or change their flight as per their prescribed policies.
What is Southwest Airlines Cancellation Policy?
Canceling a flight that you have recently or previously booked on Southwest Airlines to your preferred destination? If yes, then you can smoothly make a flight cancellation request as Southwest Airlines allows the passengers to cancel their flight that subjected to the cancellation policy. Before you make a flight cancellation request, you should know the Southwest Airlines cancellation policy that can help you to understand the proper rules of cancellation.
Southwest Cancellation Policy 24 Hours:
- You are allowed to cancel your Southwest Airlines flight up to 24 hours from the scheduled departure for a flight booked within 7 days.
- If the flight cancellation is made within 24 hours of booking, then you don’t require to pay any kind of cancellation fee.
- If a flight on Southwest Airlines is canceled after 24 hours of booking, then it will be subjected to the cancellation fee that depends on your ticket type.
What is Southwest Airlines Change Policy?
Has your travel plan changed suddenly? Then you can change your flight ticket very easily if you have booked it on Southwest Airlines that allow its passengers to change their flight ticket. With the help of Southwest Airlines change policy, you can make requests for flight change and if you don’t have any knowledge about the flight change policy, then you can follow the mentioned instructions for that.
Southwest Change Flight Policy:
- You are allowed to change your flight within 24 hours of booking without any flight change fee.
- You can also change a flight up to 24 hours of booking that depend on the type of your ticket and you will be required to pay the flight change fee.
- If a flight is delayed for more than 3 hours, then you can also make a flight change request without any change fee.
What is Southwest Airlines Refund Policy?
Have you canceled your flight or your flight rescheduled due to any specific reason? Then Southwest Airlines provide a refund on that flight and you can simply request a refund. But before that, you should know about Southwest Airlines refund policy which is must require to know before making a refund request.
Southwest Airlines Refund Policy:
- Southwest Airlines provide you a full refund on a flight that you cancel within 24 hours of booking.
- If you cancel your flight after 24 hours of booking, then you may get a refund after deducting the taxes or charges
- In case your Southwest flight is delayed or canceled, then you can also get a refund for that flight.
With the help of the above-described instructions, you can simply know about the cancellation, change, and refund policy of Southwest Airlines. But if you have still any kind of query or you need assistance, then you can straightforwardly contact the customer service team.
- United Airlines Independence Day Flight Deals
- American Airlines Independence Day Flight Deals
- Delta Airlines Independence Day Flight Deals
- Delta Airlines Atlanta Airport Phone Number
- How To Book EVA Air Business Class
- How do I File a Complaint with United Airlines?
- How Do I Complain to Delta Airlines?
- How Do I Call Hawaiian Airlines Customer Service from Philippines
- How Do I Call Delta Customer Service from Mexico
- Can I claim compensation if my flight is rescheduled?