SkyWest Airlines Cancellation Policy
Before Canceling your tickets with SkyWest, it is crucial to learn the cancellation process with SkyWest Airlines to know all about the cancellation and refund before you proceed further.
- If the cancelation of your ticket was made within 24 hours of the booking, you'll be provided a complete refund of your ticket cost, provided the booking was made a week before or before the departure date of your flight.
- If the passenger cancels the flight a few hours before the departure of the flight and the tickets were booked a week before or before the date of departure, there will be some penalty on the cancellation. However, the cancellation charges depend upon the fare rules of SkyWest Airlines.
- The passenger can easily cancel her flight and request to find online without any hassle. After completing the cancellation process, the passengers are required to fill out the refund request form to get the refund.
- The airline doesn't provide a refund after the expiry period of the tickets.
- The refund request may take time to be processed and granted to you within 7 to 10 working days.
- Suppose the flight gets canceled by the airlines due to some unavoidable circumstances from the SkyWest airlines' end. In that case, the airlines will provide you with the compensation and will book the next subsequent flight to your destination.
- If there is no subsequent flight to your destination, you'll be eligible to get a full refund.
- There are prescribed cancellation fees by the airlines for both domestic and international flights.
- There will be cancellation charges between $100 to $500 if you cancel your flight after 24 hours of its booking.
- If the cancellation of the flight was made within 24 hours of booking, but the booking was made less than seven days before the departure, there will be $100 to $400 charged as a cancellation fee.
How to cancel a flight on SkyWest Airlines
- Visit the airlines' official website and go to the manage my booking section.
- Get into the "manage booking" page and fill out your last name and the reference booking number.
- Look for your flight and then click on the cancel option.
- Follow the on-screen procedure and complete the process of cancellation.
- Fill out the refund request form once the cancellation process is completed.
Via Phone Call
- Dial the reservation department toll-free number 1 (800) 335-2247 or 1 (802) 636-9417 of the airlines.
- When the executive connects to you, tell him about the cancellation.
- The agent will ask you for the details such as your name and the booking reference number.
- Once the process is complete, check your air ticket refund option to get a refund.
At the Airport
- You have to visit the airport where you wish to board the flight.
- Go to the SkyWest Airlines ATO (Airport Ticket Office).
- You can talk to the customer care representative in person and request the cancellation of your flight ticket.
- The refund will be credited to your original mode of payment.
Southwest Airlines has an easy cancellation policy for the convenience of their passengers. Read out the details mentioned above to understand the SkyWest Airlines Cancellation Policy and the procedure for refund.
- How Do I Get a Refund From Air Astana?
- How Do I Get a Refund From Turkish Airlines?
- Qantas Airways Cancellation Policy
- How do I Contact All Nippon Airways Customer Service?
- How Do I Get a Refund From Qantas Airways?
- How Do I Get a Refund From Cathay Pacific?
- How Do I Get a Refund From Air Italy?
- When do plane ticket prices go down?
- How do I Redeem my Flight Voucher?
- Egyptair Flight Change Policy