Ryanair Cancellation Policy
We all encounter such situations where we have to cancel our flight tickets. Uncertainty can happen anytime. Sometimes, due to change in our journey plans, rescheduling the flight dates, or due to any urgency we need to cancel our flights. But there are some terms and conditions which every Airline carries with the passengers only under which we can cancel our flights.
If you have booked your flight with Ryanair and for some reason are looking forward to cancelling your flight tickets, the following are some circumstances you must go through. Ryanair cancellation policy contains the following conditions:
- Firstly for your information, Ryanair does not follow a 24 hours free cancellation policy.
- Ryanair provides the passengers two alternate ways, if you have cancelled your flight you can either book a new flight immediately or can apply for a refund.
- You can cancel and change your flight even at a close period of your departure, all you have to do is make changes to your “manage Booking” section of flight and can directly get a new flight.
- You can only cancel and change your domestic to domestic flights and international to international flights.
- No matter if you have cancelled your flight with Ryanair within 24 hours of purchase or not, the Airline will charge a certain amount for cancelling the flight as a cancellation fee.
- There is only one condition you can cancel your flight which is only one month prior to the scheduled departure of the flight.
Know Cases you can get a refund for your flight:
- If you have cancelled your flight due to an immediate bereavement of a family member or a member who could not travel with you, you can let them know about your cancellation and can receive a full refund for your tickets.
- If you cancel your flight due to any serious illness then also you will get a full refund for your cancellation.
How will you get to know about your flight cancellation?
If your flight has been cancelled due to any reason, Ryanair will let you know about the same through an Email, Text message or through the phone number that you have registered while making the reservation.
For further information about your flight cancellations, you can contact the Ryanair by the following ways:
Various mail addresses are given on the official website of Ryanair through which you can drop your mails regarding all your queries of flight reservation, cancellations and refund procedures. All you have to do is provide the details of your flight ticket with PNR number and can drop your mail regarding the cancellation.
Ryanair customer service is available 24/7 for the help and support of the customers. For any queries you can directly get in touch with one of the representatives of the Airlines and can get all the required queries clear regarding your flight cancellations.
So, that was all about the Ryanair Cancellation Policy you must go through before making your cancellations for your flights. wrapping it here, Hope your required query is resolved.
How do I cancel my flight with Ryanair?
Occasionally, there are times when the passengers do not wish to travel on their scheduled departure day with the particular airline. There is no need to panic as with Ryanair airlines; you can cancel your booking with a snap of the finger. The cancelation process is seamless, and the customer support team of Ryanair is also very supportive and well-behaved. So the procedure to cancel a Ryan air flight is given below in this write-up.
Flight cancellation process of Ryanair
There are multiple ways through which you can withdraw your Ryanair booking. One method is to perform the manual cancellation process by visiting the official website; the other is through the customer support executives; and the last is through Ryanair's airport counter. However, the most convenient process if the online process and the instructions for the same are listed below:
- Launch the official website of Ryanair and go to the 'my bookings' tab from the top panel.
- Enter your flight reservation number along with your email address and click on the 'retrieve my booking' option.
- Your flight information will be displayed on the next screen, so navigate the cancel button and click on it.
- State your reason for cancelation and follow the on-screen procedure to withdraw your Ryanair booking.
- Soon you will receive a confirmation for the same on your registered mailing address that your flight has been canceled.
- Finally, you can apply for the refund immediately by filling out the form if you are eligible for it.
Overall, this information will guide you to get a refund and cancel your RyanAir flight. Be informed that as per the Ryanair Flight Cancellation Policy, you need to cancel a flight within 24 hours of booking to waive off the cancelation fee.
Ryanair Refund Policy
if you want to know about the refund policy of Ryanair, then you can take reference from here:-
- When you have to cancel your booking within 24 hours of booking, then you get a full refund.
- When the airline cancels the flight, you can also get a full refund.
- In Ryanair, if the flight gets delayed by five hours and you don't wish to travel, you can choose another flight and apply for a refund with the current booking.
- Cancellation made 24 prior bookings then refund amount is subject to a cancellation fee, after that you will have the remaining amount.
- If the amount is equal to the administration fee, you can't have a refund.
- The liability of the travel agent comes into force if they have made your booking. So as per airline policy, they will be held liable for cancellation and refund.
- Through manage booking, you can have the refund fund option and fill out the form and submit that. Get the refund fund procedure started.
Procedure to apply for a refund
After knowing about the Ryanair Refund Policy and if you doubt how you can apply for a refund in mind, you can get your refund procedure into action online. After you have completed the cancellation of your booking:-
- In the first place, you have to open the official page of Ryanair in your web browser or open a mobile application.
- From the above page, choose my booking option.
- Then you have to log in, and for login, you have two options first, either you can use email or by the reservation number.
- If you have a choice to log in through the email, then you have to enter your username and email password,
- When you have chosen to enter a reservation number, you have to enter your reservation number and email and tap on the login option.
- You now have the refund form on the right side when the login process is completed. Select that.
- Refunds will be received in the same manner as the translation is done.
- Fill out the refund form with the essential information and click on the submit option.
- As soon as the refund fund is submitted, the refund procedure goes into action.
How much time does Ryanair take to refund
After submission of Ryanair refund from the issue arises the time to get a refund, and for that, you can see here:-
- As soon as you have submitted your refund request, it takes two to seven days to process your refund request.
- Seven to ten working days in this time frame, you will receive your refund amount, but if your case is complicated, it will be a night gate delay if you didn't get the refund in the prescribed time, the Ryanair customer service.
- Twenty business days, if the payment is made by credit card or check and when you didn't get the payment, contact your bank for details or customer support of Ryanair.
Hence, this article contains details like the refund policy, time, and procedure. Still have any doubts regarding this, then reach out to the customer service and t visit the customer service official page; then you look at the official page, and at the above page, you get a help dropdown select that drop down, and there you have the help center option. As you choose that option, you will be redirected to the customer service of Ryanair. On that page, you have multiple frequently asked questions and all the ways to get customer services. Use any of the following and ask customer service about your refund status.
- Can I select my seat on Air China?
- Asiana Airlines Baggage Policy
- Qatar Airways Manage my Booking
- Asiana Airlines Low Fare Calendar
- How do I Choose my Seat on Japan Airlines?
- How to Book Multi City Flight on Singapore Airlines?
- How to Make a Group Reservation on Qatar Airways?
- Copa Airlines Group Booking
- Singapore Airlines Manage my Booking
- Qatar Airways Low Fare Calendar