How to Request Wheelchair Assistance on United Airlines?
There are many times when you need extra help at the airport and on the flight. If you booked your tickets on United Airlines and you want wheelchair assistance, then don't worry because the airline provides wheelchair assistance 'on the ground and on the flight. One member of the cabin crew will assist you. United Airlines has been serving its best to its passengers for many years. You can request wheelchair assistance by calling on the customer care number of the airline or by the chat process, or you can directly visit the airport for assistance. Read below how you can contact the airline for assistance.
Ways to contact wheelchair assistance
United Airlines provides many ways to help their passengers; read below the steps to get through the airline.
Through a Phone Call
You can opt for the call process; here, you have to just go on the website of United Airlines and then click on the contact us option. There, you will find the official number of the airline, dial the number and follow the IVR step written down.
- Press 1 to select language.
- Press 2 for a new booking.
- Press 3 for cancellation and changes in the ticket.
- Press 9 to talk to a live person at United Airlines, and when the call gets connected, tell him your six-digit reference number along with the last name, then tell him that you want wheelchair assistance, tell them the reason, and then they will mark it and give you the surety of proving the wheelchair assistance.
Through Live Chat
You can also use the chat process of united Airlines to get wheelchair assistance. You just need to follow the steps written below.
- Go to the official website of the airline, and click the 'contact us' option.
- There you will find the chat icon on the bottom of the screen.
- Click on that icon and select the topic of wheelchair assistance of united Airlines.
- Then write your six-digit reference number along with the last name and write there that you want wheelchair assistance on your travel date.
- Someone executive of the airline will respond to your query and provide you the surety for wheelchair assistance.
Through Social Media/Email
You also have another option to contact the airline. You can directly text your query over their social media handle. The airline is available on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. You can text your six-digit reference number along with the last name and then mention that you want wheelchair assistance on the travel, and you will get a revert from the airline in some time. In the same way, you can compose the mail to the airline mentioning your reference number and the last name with asking for wheelchair assistance, and in some time, you will get a revert from the airline. You will get the social media handle and email address on the website of airline in the contact us section.
You can go to the airport at the reservation desk, provide them with the details of your ticket and ask for wheelchair assistance. They will help you and give you the surety of the assistance.
United airline customer care is available 24*7 on their platform the provide the proper assistance to their passengers. You can Request Wheelchair Assistance on United Airlines on any of their platforms. They will surely help you with this.
- How do I get a Live Person on the phone at Airlines?
- How do I Speak to Someone at Aegean Airlines?
- What is the cheapest day to fly on Southwest airlines?
- What is the Cheapest day to fly on Frontier Airlines?
- How do I Contact Qatar Airways from Kuwait?
- How do I Contact Eva Air from Philippines?
- How To Contact Lufthansa From Italy?
- How do I call Turkish Airlines from Egypt?
- How do I Speak to Someone at Azul Airlines?
- How do I Speak to Someone at JetsMart?