What is Philippine Airlines Manage Booking?
Manage Booking is an online tool that enables booking status, refund requests, updating the required changes, or canceling the booked itinerary. Passengers can use this feature to make the necessary changes online without contacting the Airline's support agent.
How do you access the Philippine Airline Manage Booking?
If travelers want to make the necessary changes or cancel the existing reservations or seat upgrades, then they should use the Philippine Airlines Manage Booking option, which is more convenient. Passengers must follow the essential steps to access this feature.
- A person should head toward the Philippine Airlines official website, i.e., www.phillippineairlines.com.
- After that, go to my trip and log in by entering the credentials and other details.
- Now, select the Manage Booking tab on the homepage.
- You should enter the booking confirmation number and last name given on the itinerary.
- When you retrieve the BookingBooking, then choose the preferred option - change/ cancel the flight, flight status/ upgrade, Add extra baggage, and seat map.
- Customers should tap on the proceed tab and use the suitable option.
What services does Philippine Airline Manage Booking perform?
There are a number of services that can be performed through the Philippine Airlines Manage Booking option, which are given below.
- Retrieve Booking.
- Rebook Philippine Airlines domestic or international flights.
- Change or Cancel the itinerary.
- Seat Upgrade.
- Add Extra Baggage.
- Name Correction.
What do you need to have before I use the Philippine Airlines Manage Booking?
In case you want to use the Philippine Airlines Manage Booking option to edit the required changes in booked flight tickets such as date, time, or name change before 24 hours of the scheduled flight departure. Passengers must have important details to use the Manage Booking feature to update the changes that are given in the data below.
- You must have a booking confirmation code.
- The last name mentioned on the Philippine Airlines booked flight tickets.
- Customers must have a good internet connection to access the online manage booking tool.
Can I use the Manage Booking tab if I booked a ticket from the Travel Agent?
Yes, you can use the Philippine Manage Booking feature even if you have booked the scheduled flight tickets via a travel agent. But if you are having trouble updating the essential information online, then we suggest you contact the travel agent and ask them to update the Booking.
Can I change the name, date, or time via Philippine Manage Booking?
Yes, travelers are allowed to change the name, date, or time of existing domestic or international flight tickets by using the Philippine Manage Booking tool. To use the feature, you should go to the Airline's official webpage and select the Manage booking tab. Kindly enter the booking details to retrieve the BookingBooking. Edit the required changes in the booked itinerary and proceed to pay the difference amount.
How do you track Philippine flight status via Manage Booking?
Passengers can also track the flight status through the Manage Booking feature, enter the booking details, and select the flight status option after the complete itinerary is displayed on the screen.
- How to Book a Flight for 30 People?
- How to Book Delta Airlines Group Travel?
- Can I Call Delta to Cancel my Flight?
- How to Call Delta to Change International Flight?
- How can I Get in Touch with KLM in UK?
- How do I Call Delta to Book a Pet?
- How Do I Contact LATAM Airlines at Buenos Aires Airport?
- Can I Get United Airlines Customer Service at the Airport?
- How do I Contact Norwegian Air from the US?
- Philippine Airlines Manage Booking