Details guide about Norwegian Air Flight Change Policy
Are you looking forward to changing your Norwegian flight? No worries. Norwegian airlines is one of the premium airlines offering flexible services and a comfortable journey to its passengers worldwide.
You can make changes to your flight online and offline by calling the contact center. However, you must follow the Norwegian Airlines Flight Change Policy to avoid confusion and penalties. The information below covers changing flight procedures and the policy in detail; you can read it thoroughly to stay updated.
How to Change your Norwegian Flight?
Unless you book your flight directly from the Norwegian website, reservation center, or airport, you can make changes online and call the contact center. However, in the case of third-party reservations, talk to the travel agent directly.
Easy step to change the Norwegian flight
- First and foremost, go to the official site of Norwegian Airlines
- Locate the manage your travel section at the button
- You need to click on the change your booking link
- Now, if you have a profile, you can log in to your account
- If you don't have to profile, enter your booking reference and last name, click on find the booking
- Select the trip you wish to change and then click on 'change flight option
- To change the booking, you need to select the new details
- As per the seat availability, you will get a new seat on the new flight
- If you change the flight after the risk-free period(after 24 hours of booking), You might have to pay the change fee and also the fare difference
- You can follow the guided instruction to complete the changes
Apart from phone calls, you can also speak to the Norwegian customer service or at the airport to make the required changes. You can visit the official site of the airline for detailed information.
Norwegian airlines flight change policy
As per the change flight policy of the airline, you are allowed to make changes free of cost if you complete the formalities within 24 hours of booking.
After 24 hours, you might have to bear the change fee, as per the fare type, router, etc.
To make any changes to your flight, you should book the ticket from an authorized source of the airline, like the airline's official website or the call center, at the airport. For the ticket booked via a travel agent, you need to directly get in touch with them.
Norwegian Airlines change flight cost
Norwegian Airlines' change flight costs depend on the ticket type and other factors. Here you can check out the details for your reference.
- For flex and premium flex ticket, you don't need to pay any change fee
- If you have Low fare, Low fare +, and premium fare types, you need to pay around $ 58 and around $ 106 for international long haul flights
- If you make the change by calling, you need to pay an additional fee of $ 27
You can make changes to your flight up to 30 minutes before the departure. You can check out the detailed information from the airline's official website.
Reading the information above, you must be clear about Norwegian Airlines Flight Change Policy and other details. However, if you still need additional information or are stuck at any point, you can speak out to the Norwegian representative anytime.
- Indigo Group Booking
- What is Delta Airlines Meet And Assist?
- How Do I Call Air Transat From Mexico?
- How many Luggage are Allowed on International Flights?
- Guide to travelling with Infant on Delta Airlines
- Royal Jordanian Group Booking
- Vistara Group Travel Booking
- Iberia Airlines Last Minute Flight Deals
- How do I Add my Lap Child to my Spirit Airlines Flight?
- Kuwait Airways Infant Policy