A Brief Guide on Korean Air Flight Cancellation Policy
If you have a scheduled flight booking or reservation with Korean Air and need to cancel your scheduled tickets but you are not aware of the procedure and policy, fear no more because we’ve got you covered. The following will help you understand the Korean Air Cancellation policy and the procedure to cancel your Korean Air flight tickets.
Korean Air Cancellation Policy
You can understand the policy related to Korean Air flight cancellations with the help of the steps listed below;
Korean Air 24-hours Cancellation Policy- Korean Air has a 24-hour cancellation policy which makes it convenient enough for its passengers to cancel their flight tickets in case of urgency or need;
- You can cancel your Korean Air flight tickets for free within the initial 24-hours of your purchase.
- The step listed above will be considered only if your scheduled Korean Air flight departure is 7 or more days away from the date of your ticket cancellation.
- You can only cancel your tickets if you made the original purchase with the help of the official Korean Air website or by calling their official reservations number.
- If you made the purchase with the help of an online travel agency or through a travel agent, you’d have to speak to the respective person to cancel your flight tickets.
- You’ll have to pay the service charge to cancel your flight if you canceled the tickets a few hours before the scheduled departure and you made the booking within a week.
- If Korean Air canceled the flight tickets, you could get a suitable compensation as a token of apology for the ticket cancellation.
Thus, you can understand the Korean Air flight cancellation policy with the help of going through all the detailed points listed above for your convenience.
How to cancel your Korean Air flight tickets?
If you wish to know the procedure to cancel your Korean Air flight tickets, you’ll have to follow the following steps;
- Visit the official Korean Air website with the help of a browser of your choice.
- Log In to your Korean Air account to access your flight bookings.
- Click on the option ‘My Flights.’
- Enter the following information in the dedicated section boxes present on the Korean Air website;
- Ticket Number
- Last name of the passenger
- Once you enter the relevant information, it will showcase all the information related to your Korean Air flight booking.
- Select the Korean Air flight you wish to cancel and click on the ‘Cancel’ option.
- Confirm your selection and proceed.
- Click on the ‘Confirm’ option to cancel your flight tickets.
- If you do not meet their cancellation policy, you’ll have to pay the service charge to proceed with the cancellations.
- You can only cancel your Korean Air flight tickets with the help of the official Korean Air website or by their reservations number if you made the booking or purchase via the same platform.
Thus, you can know the Korean Air Flight Cancellation Policy and the procedure to cancel your Korean Air flight tickets by going through all the points listed above. Once you are through with the complete policy and process, you can cancel your flight tickets effortlessly without losing the money you used to buy your Korean Air flight tickets.
- Indigo Group Booking
- What is Delta Airlines Meet And Assist?
- How Do I Call Air Transat From Mexico?
- How many Luggage are Allowed on International Flights?
- Guide to travelling with Infant on Delta Airlines
- Royal Jordanian Group Booking
- Vistara Group Travel Booking
- Iberia Airlines Last Minute Flight Deals
- How do I Add my Lap Child to my Spirit Airlines Flight?
- Kuwait Airways Infant Policy