All About KLM Airlines flight change
If you are looking to change a flight on KLM Airlines and can't find the ways to do so, you should refer to the page below to continue changing your KLM flight.
Steps to change your flight on KLM Airlines.
- The first thing you should do is visit the official webpage of KLM Airlines to get to the original flight change.
- Click on "My Trips" and log in through the si number booking or reference number and your last name.
- You will see a list of your booking if you have a lot of them. You should click on the one you want to make changes to. And to do so, click on "Change My Bookings."
- Select the alternate date, time, and flight to change your existing flight booking. Hit on the "Submit" option.
- If you choose any additional services while booking the flight, all of the services will get added to your now changed flight. In case you can't enjoy the same services on your changed flight. Then, you can request a refund for those services.
- Click on the "Confirm my new flight" button, pay for the fare differences, and settle all the requirements to change your flight.
- When the payment is successful and the KLM Airlines staff process your flight change, they will send you a confirmation mail.
- The mail will contain all of the important information regarding your new flight and confirm your changes in flight.
The steps mentioned above help you change your flight through the official website method. But if you have the official app of KLM Airlines, then it is way easier by following the steps mentioned below;
- Log in to the KLM Airlines app with the help of your credentials.
- Visit the "My Trips" option and keep your booking or reference number handy to feed the information to the panel.
- Make all the necessary changes in date, time, and travel destination if you have to.
- Click on the "Make Changes" and make all the necessary payments.
- Once the payment is settled and the KLM airlines process your flight changes, they will send you a confirmation mail.
KLM Airlines will only allow you to change your flight if you booked your flight through them. Otherwise, if any third party is involved, you should contact them to get your flight changed.
Now, you know the process of the flight change so learn a bit about the KLM Flight Change Policy.
- You are to pay the flight change fees and difference in fares if there are any.
- The change in flights' dates or destinations is only to be made to the tickets booked through the official website of the KLM airlines, through the mobile app, or at the KLM Airlines airport.
- KLM flight change fees will not apply to the flight if you change them within 24- hours of purchase
- The passenger can make any necessary changes within 24 hours after buying.
- If you booked your flight through a third party, you need to pay the change fee of USD 25 to make the necessary changes. And only the third party is eligible to make the changes for you.
This was for the KLM Airlines flight change policy. If you have any questions, you can contact the Customer Care Services of KLM Airlines through their toll-free number 1 (800) 618-0104 or 1 (802) 636-9417. They are available to answer your query at any time of the day.
- Can I select my seat on Air China?
- Asiana Airlines Baggage Policy
- Qatar Airways Manage my Booking
- Asiana Airlines Low Fare Calendar
- How do I Choose my Seat on Japan Airlines?
- How to Book Multi City Flight on Singapore Airlines?
- How to Make a Group Reservation on Qatar Airways?
- Copa Airlines Group Booking
- Singapore Airlines Manage my Booking
- Qatar Airways Low Fare Calendar