How to Get Free Baggage on Delta?
Delta provides clear guidelines related to the baggage policy. However, the service is chargeable, but you can still get your baggage in Delta without any cost. Normally if you open a delta credit card, then you do not have to pay for the baggage, but it should weigh less than 50 pounds. So if you want to know different ways to Get Free Baggage on Delta, you must read this article. Delta charges a particular fee according to its baggage policy. But there are certain exceptions where you can get your baggage checked in without any cost. You can follow the given instructions to get your baggage checked in without any cost:
Different ways to get free baggage on Delta.
Use a Delta credit card: you can use a Delta credit card to get your first baggage checked in without any cost. But there is a condition to it that your bag should not weigh more than 50 pounds.
Use travel credits or miles: you can use travel credits to pay for the expenses of your baggage, seat upgradation, or other stuff. You can make judicious use of your travel miles. Thus you do not have to use the cash to pay Delta.
Make use of the Medallion status of Delta: you will find four elite tiers in the medallion status of Delta. They are Diamond, Platinum, Gold, and Silver. You can easily get your baggage checked in without any charge if you are traveling from the United States and Canada.
Book your ticket in premium class: if you book your ticket in premium class, then you are allowed to take baggage of up to 70 pounds without any cost.
The baggage policy of Delta airlines
- Delta airlines normally charge $ 30 for your first bag. If you have another bag with you, then you have to pay $ 40 for your second bag.
- The weight of your baggage should not be more than 50 pounds.
- It should not be more than 62 inches in terms of length, width and height.
- You do not get the facility to check your baggage online. You can check-in online and bring your bag to the airport for check-in.
- Passengers are allowed to take one carry-on bag with them without any cost.
- You can carry up to 4 bags maximum. However, the combined weight of all four bags should not be more than 50 pounds.
- You are recommended to reach the airport 3 hours before your flight’s departure if you have more than two pieces of baggage.
- Your carry-on bags should easily fit in the overhead bin. You can also keep your carry-on bag under the seat in front of you.
- If you have an oversized and overweight bag, then you have to pay extra charges. If your baggage exceeds the maximum limit set by Delta, then you will not be allowed to take your bag.
Delta allows their passengers to carry on their baggage free of cost if it is a carry-on bag. Otherwise, Delta charges a reasonable cost. You will be charged around $30 if you have one baggage, but if the number of baggage is two, then you have to pay around $40. If you are looking to Get Free Baggage on Delta then you can follow the methods given above. You can use travel miles, buy premium tickets, and use your Delta credit card to get your baggage checked in without any cost.
- How do I get a Live Person on the phone at Airlines?
- How do I Speak to Someone at Aegean Airlines?
- What is the cheapest day to fly on Southwest airlines?
- What is the Cheapest day to fly on Frontier Airlines?
- How do I Contact Qatar Airways from Kuwait?
- How do I Contact Eva Air from Philippines?
- How To Contact Lufthansa From Italy?
- How do I call Turkish Airlines from Egypt?
- How do I Speak to Someone at Azul Airlines?
- How do I Speak to Someone at JetsMart?