How to Get a Refund from WestJet airlines?
WestJet airlines provide low-fare flights to passengers according to their needs and requirements. You can proceed to book the flight journey online at their website and fly to your destination. Due to unexpected circumstances, you need to cancel your flight booking before the scheduled departure. In this situation, you can ask about the flight refund for the appropriate destination. You can apply for the flight refund online according to the pertinent rules and regulations or connect with customer service. Therefore, you can read the below information and get back the eligible money.
Terms and conditions to get the refund from WestJet airlines:
If you have decided to get a refund, you must understand the appropriate rules. Following are the WestJet refund policy points, which you can consider accordingly.
- You have the feature to cancel the flight within 24 hours and get a full refund. According to this rule, you must have purchased the flight at least seven days before the scheduled departure.
- If you apply for a refund after 24 hours, you need to pay the fees or charges according to the destination and travel class. The refund charges will vary between $25 to $200 after canceling the flight.
- For the non-refundable flight, you will get the travel credit immediately after deducting the fees, if any.
- If you face any medical problem or the death of a family relative, you will get a full refund.
- WestJet airlines allow you to get back the money for the unused part and cancel the flight.
- Your eligible refund amount will be credited within 7-10 working days at your original payment source.
Procedure to get back the money from WestJet airlines:
Once you find the essential points for the refund, you can apply for the same online. For this, you can follow the below steps:
- To begin, you must access the official website of WestJet airlines.
- After this, you can proceed to the manage flights option available in the menu section.
- You can enter the booking reference number and the passenger's last name.
- Once you tap on the search button, you will see the reservation details.
- You can choose the preferred flight you wish to apply for the refund.
- Under the given flight, you can select the get a refund tab and move to the next page.
- You will get the refund request form that you need to fill out and add the essential details.
- At there, you can describe about the refund and flight cancellation.
- When you tap on the submit button, your request will be forwarded to the experts immediately.
- They will check the details and initiate the money to the original payment source within 7-10 working days.
- You will also get a notification about the same at your registered email ID.
Besides the above points, you can also communicate with the customer service team at WestJet airlines. For this, you can dial their toll-free phone number at 00 1 403-444-2446 and listen to the automated voiceover. Once your call connects, you can ask about the flight refund for a suitable location. They are professional and help you to acquire the money back and cancel the flight ticket.
- How Do I Contact Delta Airlines at Prague Airport?
- How To Contact Delta Airlines From Frankfurt?
- How Do I Contact Delta Airlines From Bermuda?
- How do I Contact Delta Airlines at Reno Airport?
- How Do I Contact Delta Airlines at Vienna Airport?
- How do I Contact Delta Airlines at Vail Airport?
- How do I Contact Delta Airlines at ABE Airport?
- How do I Contact Delta Airlines at ALB Airport?
- What am I Entitled to if Delta Cancels my Flight?
- Can I talk to a Delta representative at the airport?