Get detailed information on ‘How to Get a Refund from Oman Air?’
Whether your flight is cancelled voluntarily or involuntarily, Oman Air gives you a fair chance to get a refund. You can apply for the refund through the website online and also by speaking to a representative. In this article, we will discuss the process of getting a refund from Oman Air and Oman Air Refund Policy highlights; go through it to have a comfortable and stress-free journey.
How to get your refund from Oman Air?
Oman Air refund can be requested by visiting the official site or by contacting customer service. Here is the detailed process given; go through it to get your refund.
- Get on the Oman Air website https://www.omanair.com/gbl/en
- Go to the manage booking section and access the booking details
- Select the ticket you wish to cancel and complete the cancellation
- Then locate the refund request form on the website and open it
- Fill in the details in the form, and you can submit it
- The Oman Air customer service will review your request and process the refund in your bank soon
Get a refund over the phone
- Dial the Oman Air customer care phone number + 201 205 2115(US)
- You can let the call connect first and choose your languages
- Follow the IVR and speak to an Oman Air representative
- You can request the representative that you wish to get a refund
- They will ask for the details and provide them
- If applicable, the Oman Air representative will initiate your refund soon
You can use any of the options above to get your refund from Oman Air. Besides, check out the Oman Air Refund Policy highlights for further details.
Oman Air Refund Policy - Terms and Conditions
Oman Air gives you 24 hours to cancel the booking if the delivery is after seven days. In this case, you don't need to pay any cancellation charges, and you are eligible for a full refund.
In case you fail to cancel the ticket within the risk-free period, you need to pay the cancellation charges. The cancellation charges depend on your fare class, route, destination, etc.
For refundable tickets, you can get a refund even after 24 hours. In the case of a non-refundable ticket, you only get a refund if you cancel the ticket after 24 hours.
If you change your flight due to the grief or death of a close family member or passenger, Oman air might waive the cancellation charges, and you get a full refund.
The Oman Air refund policy applies to the ticket you booked directly from the website, call center, or at the airport. It doesn't apply to the booking; you booked via a third party.
Oman Air Refund Time
Once you apply for the refund generally takes 7-20 working days, depending on the payment mode you used during the booking. For credit and debit cards payment, the refund takes around seven days, and 20 days for cash and cheque payments.
Conclusion: By reading the information above, hopefully, you learned about Oman Air Refund Policy and its process in detail. If you still have any information or need further details, you can speak directly to the Oman Air representative.
- How do I Contact Delta Airlines at Reno Airport?
- How Do I Contact Delta Airlines at Vienna Airport?
- How do I Contact Delta Airlines at Vail Airport?
- How do I Contact Delta Airlines at ABE Airport?
- How do I Contact Delta Airlines at ALB Airport?
- What am I Entitled to if Delta Cancels my Flight?
- Can I talk to a Delta representative at the airport?
- Pegasus Airlines Group Booking
- Indigo Group Booking
- What is Delta Airlines Meet And Assist?