How to Get a Mobile Boarding Pass on Delta Airlines?
Boarding passes are essential to board a flight as they are provided by Airlines during check-in, permitting the passenger to board the flight. It contains basic information about the flyer, such as identification of the flyer's date and time of flight, and flight number, to make the boarding experience smooth If you want to know how to do I check in and get my boarding pass through your smartphone and does Delta Airline provide this facility, then you came to the right place. Delta airlines provide mobile boarding pass facility to its consumers.
How To Check In And Download Delta Airline Boarding Pass -
Delta Airlines makes sure that their passengers don’t have to wait in the queue to get their boarding check as it makes a comfortable and smooth check-in experience for the consumers; there are two methods on how you can check in via your smartphone and download Delta airline’s Boarding pass which is mentioned below with proper steps.
Website Of Delta Airlines -
You can visit the official Website of the Airlines and follow the given steps -
- Open the Delta Airline’s Website
- Go to the top taskbar
- Click on Check-in
- Enter your ticket number and your last name
- After Verification Code is Verified, which Airline sends to your mail-id and phone number, you will see the boarding pass.
- You can download the Boarding pass or take a printout of the same.
You can check in up to 24 hours before departure time; you can also log in by entering your sky-miles number or credit card number to access your itinerary.
Mobile Application Of Delta Airlines -
A mobile application makes it easier to use all of the website’s content on a small screen with cleverly designed menu bars and is the most popular platform, So Delta Airlines provides its mobile application named Fly Delta app, which is available for both major phone platforms that are Android and IOS which makes it’s reach to every smartphone user.
You can follow these steps to check in via the mobile application of Delta Airlines-
- Download The Fly Delta application from App store/Play store
- Log in with your number or registered email id to access the application.
- After you are logged in to the application, go to my trips and enter your ticket number then you can see the option of checking in on the app.
- After checking in, you will see your boarding pass
- Download your boarding pass and save it to your device.
- You can check in and board your flight smoothly by showing your boarding pass on your phone.
These are the methods from which you can download a Mobile Boarding pass for Delta Airlines very easily and ensure a smooth boarding experience. You don’t have to wait in a queue to check in as this is an online method, and due to Covid-19, this method is safer for travelers to avoid contact with fellow travelers. It also reduces paper waste and saves a lot of human resources too.
- How Do I Get a Refund From Air Astana?
- How Do I Get a Refund From Turkish Airlines?
- Qantas Airways Cancellation Policy
- How do I Contact All Nippon Airways Customer Service?
- How Do I Get a Refund From Qantas Airways?
- How Do I Get a Refund From Cathay Pacific?
- How Do I Get a Refund From Air Italy?
- When do plane ticket prices go down?
- How do I Redeem my Flight Voucher?
- Egyptair Flight Change Policy