How do I use my Spirit Airlines voucher when booking a flight?
Spirit Airlines provides vouchers to customers, which can be redeemed for making their flight booking. If you have traveled with Spirit and you have collected a traveling voucher, then you can utilize it to book a cheap flight ticket for your upcoming traveling destination. There are multiple ways to get these vouchers. A description of the same is given in the upcoming section. If you wish to know the process for using these vouchers, then you must continue to read the information provided below.
How can I get credit vouchers from Spirit Airlines?
If you are unaware of the conditions under which you are eligible to get Spirit Airlines Credit Voucher, then you must consider the following circumstances:
- If the airline cancels your reservation, you will be entitled to travel vouchers as a refund.
- Under flight delays or if your flight is postponed, you can request them to arrange an alternate flight or claim a refund which is usually provided in the form of travel vouchers.
- Customers can also purchase traveling vouchers from Spirit Airlines.
Important points to be considered while making flight bookings using Spirit Vouchers:
Customers must carefully go through the following points to make a booking via vouchers:
- Future travel vouchers must be used within 12 months of the date of issuing.
- Customers can only make reservations using vouchers for a single time.
- Vouchers are non-transferable and can only be used by the customer to whom it has been issued by the airlines.
The process to book Spirit Airlines flight online using a voucher:
The following steps must be followed by the customers to make flight bookings online using vouchers:
- Visit the official Spirit airlines website.
- Tap on the “book” option.
- Discover your desired flight by entering flight origin and destination & applying filters like trip type, number of passengers, etc.
- Fill in the passenger's information to continue the booking procedure.
- As you reach the payment page, you must tap on the “redeem a voucher or credit” option from the drop-down menu list.
- Now you must enter your voucher number and press the Go button.
- Finally, you will be displayed the remaining amount to be paid to the airline.
- Select your preferred medium of a transaction to make the flight booking payment.
- After a short while, you will receive a flight reservation email at your registered email address.
The offline process to book Spirit Airlines flight tickets using vouchers:
If you cannot process the online steps due to any technical-issue or any other reason, then you can contact the customer care services of Spirit Airlines and request them to make the flight booking to your destination using your vouchers. To initialize this process, you must dial the official Spirit Airlines phone number: 1-855-728-3555 or 1-808-229-3555; the call will be welcomed by a computer-generated voice that will provide the following IVR menu to the callers:
- Press 1: For flight reservations
- Press 3: To modify your tickets
- Press 5: For cancellations
- Press 7: For Compensation
- Press #: To request a callback
On selecting one digit from the above menu, your call will be forwarded to the concerned Spirit Airlines representative. You must handle him with your traveling voucher number and your traveling requirements, and he will make the desired arrangements in the shortest time.
- Indigo Group Booking
- What is Delta Airlines Meet And Assist?
- How Do I Call Air Transat From Mexico?
- How many Luggage are Allowed on International Flights?
- Guide to travelling with Infant on Delta Airlines
- Royal Jordanian Group Booking
- Vistara Group Travel Booking
- Iberia Airlines Last Minute Flight Deals
- How do I Add my Lap Child to my Spirit Airlines Flight?
- Kuwait Airways Infant Policy