How do I Speak to a Live Person at Kenya Airways?
You can connect with customer support of Kenya airways by dialing the Kenya Airways Phone Number, which is available on the official website of the airline. This number is available 24/7, so you can dial it anytime. If you are looking for an instant connection, then try to call the support number between 7 am to 12 pm to get the best connectivity.
- Start by dialing the helpline number on your phone, which is 1 (866) 536-9224 or +1 (802) 636-9417.
- Follow the IVR commands that you will hear on call.
- Choose your preferred language to communicate.
- Press 1 for the flight reservation process.
- Press 2 for flight cancellation.
- Press 3 to make a refund request.
- Press 4 to check the refund status.
- After hitting the related key, wait for a while as your call gets connected to the available agent.
- Explain your query and get the required support from the live customer support agent.
Does Kenya Airways provide live chat support?
Yes, you can connect with Kenya Airways Customer Service by using the live chat support option, which is available all weekdays, 24 hours a day.
- Go to the official website of the airline at www.kenya-airways.com.
- Now you have to locate the contact us tab available on the homepage.
- After selecting the option, you will get sent to the next page, and from there, you have to choose the Message Us tab.
- After selecting the option, a blank chat screen will be shown on the screen, and you have to write your situation briefly in there.
- Now you will be able to see various links of the possible solution to your query, and after choosing the option, you will get sent to the answer page.
- In case your situation is not listed in the given solution, then you can type live executive in the chat box and wait for a bit.
- After getting connected, explain your query and get the required support.
Can I send an email to Kenya Airways?
You can also connect with the customer support of the airline through the email option. You have to open your mailing software and start composing the email. Type a brief of your situation in the email subject tab and put firstname.lastname@example.org in the recipient option. Describe your situation in the email body and mention your contact details and flight details also. You can also attach supporting documents while making a complaint or arranging a callback.
Can I connect with Kenya Airways through WhatsApp?
Yes, you can also connect with Kenya airways by using the whatsapp option. The airline executive will reply to your query in the whatsapp chat box.
- Start by saving the number of whatsapp on your phone, which is +254 705 474 747.
- Now go to the official application and find the saved number on your contact list.
- Write a brief of your query in the chat box and submit the message.
- You will see the prompts, and after following them, you will get connected to the live agent.
- Explain your issue and get the required support from the executive.
Can I write a letter to Kenya airways customer support?
You can write to Kenya Airways Head Office, Airport North Road, Embakasi, P.O. Box: 19002 – 00501, Nairobi, Kenya.
- How Do I Call Air France From Mexico?
- How do I Call Air Canada from Switzerland?
- How do I Call Delta Airlines from Serbia?
- How Do I Call Copa Airlines From Colombia?
- How do I Call Delta Airlines from Hungary?
- How Do I Call Spirit Airlines From Colombia?
- How do I Call Delta Airlines from Switzerland?
- How Do I Contact Volaris Airlines From Mexico?
- How do I Call Turkish Airlines from Netherlands?
- How do I Call Delta Airlines from Denmark?