Request Special Assistance on Southwest Airlines
Major Airlines provide the best customer services, but along with this, Special Assistance is also necessary for a lot of passengers for whom flying is not an easy task. You can opt for special assistance at southwest airlines in several ways. The Southwest Airlines special assistance Phone number is a way to do it and make your journey comfortable. Special assistance is mainly helpful for blind or low-visioned passengers or passengers with a disability.
Ways to request special assistance at southwest airlines
Passengers can request special assistance at Southwest Airlines while booking their flights themselves. They get a link for special assistance at the time of payment after the ticket booking, where they can mention the type of special assistance required, and they will process the request for special assistance. You will get the confirmation about the same via mail on your registered email with Southwest Airlines. If the passengers require special assistance after booking, they can do it in two ways.
Online: This is the way on your fingertips can be done using smartphones or laptops anywhere by following the steps below:
- Open the official website of Southwest Airlines www.southwest.com
- It would be best to reach the Flights option, under which you can see the manage reservations option. Click on it
- You need to fill in the details like booking reference number and passenger name and click on continue to proceed.
- Now you can see your booking details. Select the passenger for whom special assistance is required.
- After selecting the passenger, you can see the link for special assistance below the passenger's name.
- Click on the link to mention the special assistance required and submit.
- After submitting, they will process your request successfully, and you will get a confirmation.
Via Call: Another way to request special assistance is by calling a customer support executive at Southwest Airlines. You can do it the way given below.
- Call the Southwest Airlines customer support executive at +1 (800) 435-9792 or +1 (802) 636-9417 and wait for the call to connect.
- After connecting, they will transfer your call to IVR and follow the instructions to choose the special assistance option.
- A customer support executive will assist you; they will require your booking details as in the booking reference and the passenger’s first and last name. After confirmation, you need to confirm the type of special assistance required for the passenger.
- After this, they will update your request and provide confirmation.
- You will get to know about the same via mail on your registered email.
Visiting Airport: In case someone has not requested before the date of the journey, special assistance like wheelchairs at Southwest Airlines. They can visit the Reservation counter of Southwest Airlines at the airport and request the customer support representative for special assistance after confirming the booking details. The employees will assist the passengers at the airport and help them with check-in and boarding, and even after completing the journey, they will assist in deboarding and moving out of the airport.
Above given are the ways to request Special Assistance at Southwest Airlines. If passengers cannot request special assistance by the ways above, they can call Southwest Airlines Phone and share their problem. They will help to solve the problem faced by the passenger.
- How to Book a Flight for 30 People?
- How to Book Delta Airlines Group Travel?
- Can I Call Delta to Cancel my Flight?
- How to Call Delta to Change International Flight?
- How can I Get in Touch with KLM in UK?
- How do I Call Delta to Book a Pet?
- How Do I Contact LATAM Airlines at Buenos Aires Airport?
- Can I Get United Airlines Customer Service at the Airport?
- How do I Contact Norwegian Air from the US?
- Philippine Airlines Manage Booking