How do I Request Special Assistance on Alaska Airlines?
If you are recently planning to fly with Alaska Airlines with your special need family member and you want to seek help from the airline so they can arrange a wheelchair for you at the airport, then it is best to call the Alaska Airlines Special Assistance Phone Number and ask for required support. If you want to enquire, you can get special assistance from the airline, then keep on reading the information below to know more.
What is the special assistance policy of Alaska Airlines?
- The airline offers assistance to any passenger who is using a wheelchair or other mobility devices.
- There are Wheelchairs and wheelchair escorts present at every airport for travelers' use. Also, some airports have electric carts for Alaska airline passengers.
- The airline also transports all types of personal wheelchairs, including non-folding manual wheelchairs, folding, collapsible, electric/battery-powered wheelchairs, and electric-powered carts or scooters.
- It is suggested that passengers who require special assistance, such as a wheelchair, should arrive at the airport at least 2 hours prior to their departure time and look for the customer service representative for all wheelchair requests. A valid government-issued ID is needed for security screening at the airport.
What is the process for requesting special assistance with Alaska Airlines?
Travelers can use multiple methods to acquire special assistance, such as phone calls, during flight reservations online, and at the airport as well. Follow the below-mentioned methods-
Through phone calls
Passengers can dial the helpline number and ask the support agent to arrange special assistance for them when you will reach the airport-
- You have to dial 1-800-503-0101 (dial 711 for relay services) on your phone to speak with a live agent.
- Listen to the IVR commands on call.
- Choose your preferred language.
- Press 1 for flight cancellation.
- Press 2 for flight reservations.
- Press 3 to arrange special assistance.
- After hitting the related key, wait for a little while as your call gets connected to the agent.
- Explain your situation and ask for the required support after connecting.
You can also seek special assistance by requesting assistance during the online ticket purchasing process.
- Start by visiting the official website of the airline at www.alaskaairlines.com.
- Now you have to find the "book a Flight" option on the home page.
- Now enter the flight booking-related details such as departure and destination airports, travel dates, number of passengers, etc., and hit the search flight button.
- You will be able to see the available flights option, and after choosing a flight as per your requirements and you have to proceed further.
- Now you will be asked to fill out the passenger details also, and you can enter the passenger name, email id, and phone number and attach your government-issued id as well.
- You can also choose special services if you want to include them in your itinerary.
- You can choose special assistance, extra luggage, meal preferences, including pets, etc.
- After choosing the service, go to the payment page and pay the applicable charges.
- You will receive a confirmation email at your registered email id.
You can also visit the departure airport 2 hours early from your departure time and ask the airline representative to arrange special assistance such as a wheelchair for you.
- How do I Contact Delta Airlines at Vail Airport?
- How do I Contact Delta Airlines at ABE Airport?
- How do I Contact Delta Airlines at ALB Airport?
- What am I Entitled to if Delta Cancels my Flight?
- Can I talk to a Delta representative at the airport?
- Pegasus Airlines Group Booking
- Indigo Group Booking
- What is Delta Airlines Meet And Assist?
- How Do I Call Air Transat From Mexico?
- How many Luggage are Allowed on International Flights?