How do I Request Special Assistance on Aeromexico?
Getting the facility of special assistance while traveling is always beneficial as it will make your journey more convenient. Making flight bookings with Aeromexico will help you to avail yourself of multiple facilities, such as a refund on flight cancelation, TSA pre-check, miles, etc., when you travel with any passenger who needs assistance. In contrast, at the airport or on the flight, you must tell the airport before your departure date. If you do not have information related to Aeromexico's special assistance request, you do not need to worry, as you will receive complete details by reading below.
Things to know before requesting special assistance in your bookings are below mention.
There are several things or terms and conditions which you need to know while applying for special assistance in your bookings. These terms and conditions are mentioned below.
- You need to send the prior notice 48 hours before flight departure time to the Aeromexico representative; if you cannot do that, the airline will not add any assistance to your bookings.
- Aeromexico recommends carrying all necessary medicines or essential things in your carry-on bag.
- If traveling in a wheelchair, you must mention your name and make it visible.
- When you reach your final destination, you must check the medical devices you carry, and if you see any damage, you complain.
- The shape of your wheelchair needs to be under 25in high x 40in wide; if the dimension exceeds that, then you need to contact the reservations department.
Ways to add assistance to your bookings are listed below mention.
There are multiple modes available through which you can add special assistance to your bookings, which are mentioned below in the detailed form.
Communicate on call: You can reach the representative and get their help to add special assistance to your bookings. To connect with them, the quickest mode is called; to reach on-call, you need to dial 1 (800) 237-6639 or +1 (802) 636-9417. Then choose the language, and then follow the IVR instructions below.
- Dial 1 to make the new bookings
- Dial 2 for information about policies or check-in
- Dial 3 if you want to add special assistance to your bookings
- Dial 4 for queries related to lost luggage
- Dial 5 To connect with the representative
After the IVR instruction, choose the option per the query and then connect.
While flight booking: At the time of reserving the flight, you can also add assistance, and if you do not have information about this, you need to follow the below points.
- Visit the website of Aeromexico.
- Then click on the new bookings option.
- After this, mention the destination and origin.
- Next, fill out the date of departure, and if it is your round trip, the date of coming back.
- Further, you need to open the special assistance tab and fill in the assistance you need while traveling.
- Following this, fill out the complete passenger details and submit the information.
- Last, you need to make the payments for the flight reservation, and you will get an email with a successful flight reservation.
By reading the above, you will know about the Aeromexico Special Assistance Phone Number; if you get any issues, you can take a representative's help or send your query through email.
- Indigo Group Booking
- What is Delta Airlines Meet And Assist?
- How Do I Call Air Transat From Mexico?
- How many Luggage are Allowed on International Flights?
- Guide to travelling with Infant on Delta Airlines
- Royal Jordanian Group Booking
- Vistara Group Travel Booking
- Iberia Airlines Last Minute Flight Deals
- How do I Add my Lap Child to my Spirit Airlines Flight?
- Kuwait Airways Infant Policy