Guide on Spirit Airlines Seat Selection Procedure
If you have a scheduled flight booking or reservation with Spirit Airlines and you feel the need to select your seats on your scheduled booking, worry no more because we’ve covered the seat selection procedure for your convenience. You can have the perfect idea of the seat selection procedure of Spirit Airlines by going through the following points.
Can I select my seats on Spirit Airlines?
Yes, you can go through the seat selection procedure of Spirit Airlines. However, if you feel the need to complete the selection procedure, you’ll have to complete the procedure on an advance basis. If you are unaware of the procedure to book your seats, you can take help from the steps listed below for your benefit.
How to go through the seat selection procedure on Spirit Airlines?
You can complete the seat selection procedure for your Spirit Airlines flight via the methods mentioned below;
Official Website- You can select your seats via the official Spirit Airlines website. The steps listed below will help you with the complete procedure to select your seats accordingly;
- Visit the official Spirit Airlines website with the help of a browser of your choice.
- Once the Spirit website loads, accept the required website cookies for its proper functioning.
- Click on the ‘Check-In’ option present in the main tab of the website.
- It will then display different section boxes related to your concern.
- Enter the following details correctly;
Passenger’s Last Name
- Once you enter the booking information mentioned above, click on the ‘Check-In’ option.
- You’ll then be able to access your reservation with Spirit Airlines.
- The following page will showcase relevant information related to the flight booking with Spirit Airlines.
- Click on the option ‘Select my Seats.’
- It will then showcase a blueprint of the Spirit aircraft.
- You can only select from the available seats.
- If you get late, you’ll be allotted a seat by Spirit Airlines at the time of boarding your flight.
- Complete the payment if necessary to reserve your seat on Spirit Airlines.
- You can complete the seat selection procedure 24-hours before your scheduled flight booking.
- Suppose you wish to make an advance seat reservation. In that case, you’ll have to pay a service charge starting from 5 US dollars to an amount not fixed depending upon various factors like your Spirit Airlines flight booking, cabin class, and other factors.
- Once your seat selection procedure has been completed, you can get your boarding pass on your registered email platform.
- Print the boarding pass because it will be required when boarding your scheduled Spirit Airlines flight.
Therefore, the Spirit Airlines Seat Selection procedure can be completed and done with the help of all the points listed above. You can use it for your benefit if you wish to fly with a preferred seat. The preferred seat can be a window-facing seat, aisle seat, or a seat with extra legroom and overhead bin space. The seat selection choice is completely up to you, and you can book the desired seats accordingly.
- Indigo Group Booking
- What is Delta Airlines Meet And Assist?
- How Do I Call Air Transat From Mexico?
- How many Luggage are Allowed on International Flights?
- Guide to travelling with Infant on Delta Airlines
- Royal Jordanian Group Booking
- Vistara Group Travel Booking
- Iberia Airlines Last Minute Flight Deals
- How do I Add my Lap Child to my Spirit Airlines Flight?
- Kuwait Airways Infant Policy